Boyfriend & Girlfriend

MYNAME is Chaejin and I’m Your Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You stayed in your room since 3 days ago.

“Yoon Min-ah, let’s eat.” Your Mom called you.

“No, thanks!” You answered.

“At least, let Ha Young eat. Don’t lock her in your room.”

“Thanks, Mrs. Seo.” Ha Young answered. She stared at you. “I want to eat.”

You sighed. “You’ve just eaten my bread, and now you want to eat again?”

Ha Young nodded. You chuckled. “Then go downstairs and eat.”

“I want to eat with you. Let’s go downstairs!” She pulled your hand.

You shook your head. “I’m not hungry.”

Ha Young sighed. “Come on, Yoon Min-ah. Until when do you want to stay like this? Don’t you want to graduate from school? If you keep absent, you will not graduate.”

“I promise, I’ll attend the school on Monday.” You smiled to her.

Ha Young counted. “But that’s next week!”

“So?” You laid on your bed.

Ha Young sat next to you. “You should check the Internet. It is not bad, really.”

You shook your head fast. “No. Chaejin’s fans surely are cursing me.”

“Check it first, then start talking.” Ha Young stood up. “I’m going to eat.” She walked out of your room.

You just ignored her and keep lying on the bed. It has been 3 days since I locked myself in my room. I’m still afraid to go to school. What if Chaejin’s fans attack me? You remembered the kiss with Chaejin. But it feels so good after that incident. So he loves me too right?

Suddenly someone jumped on to your bed. “Annyeong, Seo Yoon-ah!!!”

You looked to your left and saw Chaejin was waving at you. You gasped. “Omo!”

“Why are you so surprised?” Chaejin furrowed his eyebrows.

“Ah.. It’s.. Umm..” You didn’t know what to say. You felt kinda awkward after the kissing incident. Aigoo, why can’t I say anything!?

“What’s wrong with this reddened face?” Chaejin poked your cheeks. You blushed again. “So, what did you do in these 3 days?” Chaejin asked you.

You looked at him. “I.. um.. Well, I—“

“I know that you didn’t go to school since 2 days ago until now. Why is that?”

“I’m sick.” You bit your lip.

Chaejin stared at you. “Don’t lie. You’re afraid, right?” You just kept silent. Chaejin walked approaching your laptop on your desk. He sat on a chair. He your laptop and directly opened your web browser.

“Hey what are you doing?” You peeked through his body.

He was just focusing to your laptop. You peeked and you could see that he was opening hellokpop.com. Why is he opening that? I don’t wanna see those news!

Chaejin opened some news then he turned around and faced you. “Come here.”

You shook your head fast. “No. I don’t wanna see those news.”

Chaejin rolled his eyes and pulled your wrist. You stood up beside him. “Sit.” He said.

“Where? On the floor and I have to look up to see the screen? Thanks for using my chair.” You said sarcastically.

Chaejin smiled. He patted his thighs. Your eyes widened. “What do you think you’re doing?”

“Do you want to sit here or sit on the floor?”

You pouted. You were hesitated at first, but you didn’t want to sit on the floor. So you gave up and sat on his lap.

“Great.” Chaejin smiled. “Now read this.”

You turn your gaze to the screen and read the news.

MYNAME’s Chaejin was Caught Kissing His Own Cousin!

It was already said that MYNAME’s Chaejin has a cousin named Seo Yoon Min, but this afternoon Chaejin was caught kissing her! These are some pictures of them and also one video of them.

What do you think of these incident?

You read the comments.

“That is crazy!”

“I believe she’s not his cousin. Maybe actually she’s her girlfriend? O.o”

“IMMA GONNA KILL THAT GIRL!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter