Spending Time With Joon Kyu

MYNAME is Chaejin and I’m Your Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Class was already over. You were already ready to go home. But then you saw Chaejin still opened his book.

You wanted to ask him when would he go home, but Ha Young was still in the class so you kept quiet.

Ha Young looked Chaejin from the back then she came to Chaejin’s seat.

“Chaejin-ah, what are you doing?”

Chaejin looked up to see Ha Young. “I’m doing the homework, keys of piano.”

“Why don’t you do it at your home?” Ha Young asked curiously.

“I’m afraid I have something to do at home, so it’s better if I do it here.” Chaejin continued writing.

“Let me help you.” Ha Young offered.

Chaejin shook his head. “No need, thanks. You should go home.”

Ha Young smiled. “It’s okay. Here, your answer is wrong.” Ha Young pointed to Chaejin’s book.

Chaejin looked to his answer. “Ah, really? I don’t understand actually in this part.”

“Then let me help you.” Ha Young pulled her chair and put it beside Chaejin’s chair. Then she sat there.

You just stared at them. CHAEJIN-AH, I CAN HELP YOU!!!!!!

You decided to go out from the class and then walked around your school. Chaejin has made a promise that he would drive you home, so you waited him.

You walked along the classes and then you stopped at the corner room. You read the nameplate. Below the nameplate there was another writing.

 

EXPERIENCE ROOM

Don’t ever waste your time. Use your time to experience your talents.

For all students.

p.s: For 10th grade, contact principal first to use this room.

 

Contact principal first? Seriously? I’ve paid here, so no need to contact first right? Beside that, it must be difficult for the principal if all of the students in 10th grade have to contact him at the same time.

You tried to peek through the window but you couldn’t reach it because the window is too high.

You really wanted to see the room so you opened the door and it was not locked.

You peeked first and there was no one. So you walked in and then closed the door.

You could see pianos, violins, guitars, drums, and many music tools there. There was also a place like a small stage , so you could sing there.

Then you heard a sound, a guitar sound.

You hid behind the drum and then you peeked. You could see someone was sitting on a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter