Chapter Fifteen

Undeniably Lost

Chapter Fifteen

“Hey Mina,” Aeiyoung greets over the phone, sitting behind her dresser.

“You girl, you scared the out of me.” She greets deeply.

The lady sighs, “I know, I’m sorry.”

“So, how are things now? I’m sure Jongin took care of you?”

“He did. Very well, actually.”

Mina nods. “I trusted he did. I begged Sehun for his number to get in contact with him. He was my last hope. If he didn’t, I would’ve called your parents.”

Oh no. Aeiyoung is glad that didn’t happen. She didn’t want her parents to know anything about Yoo and whatever happened between them. It’s better if they don’t know. She wants to keep it that way.

“I’m sorry I’m not there again and to think I was even the one who forced you to go there.”

“Don’t blame yourself for anything, Mina.” She chides. “Maybe I really needed to see Yoo, so things would come back and I’ll finally get another chance to drop and leave it there.”

“What happened then?”

“Well, he flaunted to everyone that I was still head over heels for him.”

“ing jerk.” Her best-friend mutters.

“But I couldn’t stand him so I stood up.” Aeiyoung continues. “I had to fight for myself without anyone having my back. I had to stand up on my own without you or anyone and to think about it, I’m glad it happened. I filled him up and stormed out after. Thankfully, he wasn’t able to follow.” She tilts her head. “I think he wasn’t able to because our batchmates stopped him. Thank god they did.”

To be completely honest, if she was still the teenager Aeiyoung then, she wouldn’t be able to do that. She would just cry and run, if she’s brave enough, without doing anything.

“Everyone matured but him. He’s hopelessly ed up.” Mina curses. “If he’ll show himself to me, he’ll find what he’s looking for.”

“As much as I hate it, I’m not just glad it happened. I’m thankful it did. Because I finally can come in terms about it with Jongin. And ultimately…”

She’s intrigued. “Ultimately?”

Aeiyoung takes a deep breath, “Ultimately, also bravely face what I really feel for him.”

Mina smiles. Finally. Her best-friend deserves nothing but to be happy. “You guys are together?”

“Yeah…”

She can barely stop her squeal. Chanyeol enters, coming out from the bathroom and looks at her wide eyes, clueless. His girlfriend puts a hand up. She composes herself. “Well then, I’ll leave you guys to it and I want to hear more when I get back.”

Aeiyoung laughs lightly. “Alright. And,” She pauses, “enjoy Prague.”

“Oh, now I heard that, I am so going to enjoy Prague.” She glances to her boyfriend. “With Chanyeol.” The male, who’s still clueless, looks at his girl fondly. She blushes and turns her attention back to her best-friend. “I love you, Aei. I’ll see you soon.”

“I’ll see you soon, Mina.”

They end the call and Mina knows she needs to fill her boyfriend up. She can’t keep her excitement in for her best-friend. Aeiyoung, on the other hand, puts her phone down with a happy curve sliding across her lips, she doesn’t even notice Jongin standing by the door frame, silently watching her.

He just finished washing up, ready to take his girl for a date. It’s their first official date as boyfriend and girlfriend. He feels as though he’s back to being a teenager but a good one. The moment still feels surreal and if this is ever a dream, then Jongin doesn’t want to wake up. He feels like nothing else can hurt him now – for as long as she is by his side, Jongin is strongly happy.

Only when Aeiyoung looks up and notices him, he snaps out of his trance. “What are you doing there?” she asks. “Come.”

She’s in the midst of putting moisturiser on her face when he walks to stand behind her. He looks at her through the mirror which only makes her conscious. She pouts, “My eyes still look puffy, don’t they?”

The male presses his lips and squints his eyes slightly, looking particularly at her eyes in the mirror. “No, they look fine.”

“They better.” she mutters. She has already done a lot of remedies to lessen the puffiness of her eyes.

Jongin tugs the corner of his lips and walks closer to her. “You look fine.” He reassures, lightly kissing the top of her head. “I heard you’ve talked to Mina?”

She nods her head, faintly answering, “Yeah.” She then shifts and turns to look at her boyfriend as curiosity enters her head once again. “By the way, I have something to ask you.”

“What is it?”

“Where were you when Mina called you?”

When she doesn’t obtain an answer, him, keeping his silence, she gives an even more sternly curious look. She frowns slightly, supposing, “Don’t tell me you were in the middle of doing something important and…”

“Aeiyoung, no…” He interrupts. He knows she doesn’t like him leaving important business and personal matters for her. “Not really…”

“Then, where were you?”

When he makes up his mind, he bobs his head and grabs her hand, making her stand in front of him, a foot in distance. “I was in Hongkong for a business trip.” Hearing her sigh, he quickly follows, “But I was already done in my business there. I was back in the hotel when Mina called. I was scheduled to take the flight back the morning after but instead, I took the flight the same day using the private jet. It’s the only way I can go to you sooner.”

Seeing her eyes still in slight doubt, he returns a hopeless gaze, wordlessly asking her to believe him because it is the truth. She feels guilt run through her system - he’s saying the truth. “You must’ve been restless. Let’s stay here for the day.” She decides. “I want to be cozy. Let’s be…” She emphasises, “cozy.”

Jongin gives a small smile and agrees with her. “I like that.”

They spend their day like that (like teenagers except they’re not outside strolling around): watching movies, eating ice creams, chatting and even playing board games. It is as cozier as it can get but for both of them, it is their happiest day in their lives yet. It is a scene not many people would get to witness - a carefree CEO and event coordinator, laughing, giggling and being just playful without any worries running through their head. Neither Jongin and Aeiyoung remembers when they last experienced that. Everything of it is the kind of unfamiliarity they both like and are fond of.


 

“I didn’t bother calling Jongin because I know he would be occupied with Aeiyoung. And I don’t really want to disturb them. So, you tell me how are things going.”

Mina is on the phone with Sehun while she walks their way way down to a restaurant near the hotel they are staying in with her boyfriend.

“Aeiyoung is okay. She’s with him right now.” She informs. “I’m sorry for how I acted yesterday. I was panicking.”

She can almost hear him snort. “You’ve always been a demanding lady.” He points, making the lady scowl. “The only difference was that, it was with so much anxiety yesterday.”

“Anyway,” She drawls. “when are you coming back?”

“Soon. I’m keeping myself busy so I can finish off here and go back as soon as I can.”

“So busy you can’t even attend Aunt’s wedding?”

“I sent my regards and presents. That should be enough.” He reasons. “Besides, this is not the first time Mum’s cousin is getting married. Won’t the groom be husband number three now?”

“Sehun!” she calls sharply. Though, she feels guilty because really, she only went because her parents made her to — to really, represent their family because none of them can come anyway. “She’s still your Mum and my Mum’s cousin.”

“And she’s a great Aunt.” He adds, “Just not lucky with men, I guess?”

“If she’s here, you’d be so dead.” She mutters.

“She’s not.” He states as a matter of fact.

“But what if he’s her last husband?”

“Then, I’ll be there for their significant anniversary.” He answers. “I’ll always have the opportunity to meet the new Uncle at anytime, anyway.”

She hums. That’s true. “Okay, call me when you get back, yeah?”

“You’ll be the last to know.” He teases, making his cousin just get more annoyed.

“Try, I’m going to rip you.” She warns.

“You know, I really wonder how your boyfriend can deal with you. If I was him, would’ve given up a long time ago.”

Mina glances at the mentioned male. “It’s one of the charms he likes about me.” He turns to her. Stopping them in front of the restaurant.“Right?”

“What?” Chanyeol mouths.

She puts her phone on speaker and clings to him so he can be closer to her. “Say that again.” She tells her cousin.

“What? That if I was your boyfriend, we wouldn’t last long?”

Chanyeol smirks cheekily. He talks to the phone, “I don’t know either but oddly, I just can’t get enough of your cousin.”

Mina hisses and jabs an elbow to him. He yelps in pain, a little too dramatically, earning a chuckle from the male on the other line. Sehun can swear they both are just the same. “End the call now. I have to go.”

“Just wait until you get back.” She squints her eyes on the phone even though she’s completely aware he can’t see it. The cousin can just imagine.

“See you.” He bids.

“Bye…” She says before ending the call and gives Chanyeol a deadly glare. “You are so dead.”

“Before you kill me, let’s fill ourselves. I’m starving.” He grabs her hand and kisses her head before pulling her inside. A waiter welcomes them.

When he senses that she’s calmed down, he opens up a topic as they take their seats. “You know, I’ve noticed that you are terribly worried and sensitive whenever it comes to Aeiyoung.” She eyes on him. “I mean, I’m aware of how protective you both can get for each other but what happened then, it really did give me a scare too. You were so worried it brought you to tears.”

Mina admits she did panic over the board but she can’t help but to be that way when there’s a possibility with everything. It’s a clear dejavu for her from what happened during their high-school days but what’s different now is that, Aeiyoung has Jongin. It just isn’t her looking over her anymore.

She knows she has to explain herself to her boyfriend too. “Let’s just say that whatever happened to Aeiyoung because of her first boyfriend, part of it was my fault. So, I felt responsible to what she did then. If I didn’t encourage that to her, and would’ve been more protective of her, then none of that would’ve happened. He won’t get to play over her just like that.”

“But, Aeiyoung hasn’t blamed you for any of it, has she?”

Mina shakes her head. “She didn’t. She never did.” She affirms. “But that what makes me feel more responsible for what happened.” She groans. “If I wasn’t such a teenager then, things would’ve turned out differently for my best-friend. She wouldn’t live her ten years like that, scared — full of fears, feeling undeserving for love and happiness.”

“If anyone is to look at her, none of them would get that impression of her…”

“Certainly none.” She agrees. “She has always been an expert of hiding her scars.” She smiles at the thought of her best-friend now being with her cousin’s best-friend. “I’m just thankful that Mr Kim came to her life. I’m really, really thankful of him.” She leans over the table and rests her chin on her palm. “And you know what I’ve noticed?”

Chanyeol looks at her cluelessly. “What?”

“That you’re still slightly intimidated of Aeiyoung.” She declares cheekily.

The male rolls his eyes. It can’t be that obvious. “I’m not.” He denies, though it’s pointless because he, indeed, is.

The lady has been honest that she wasn’t really fond of him when during their first few encounters. Heck, he felt more nervous meeting her than the time he was going to meet Mina’s mother for the first time. And although, they both are in good terms now and he gained her approval, he still feels intimidated of her. Mostly for the reason that even if she is friendly, she really isn’t open like how his girlfriend is.

“She likes you so much for me now, you know.”

“I know that.” Chanyeol isn’t blind to not see. If she doesn’t, she wouldn’t entrust her boyfriend to him. She’d keep an eye on him whenever he’s around. But, that all changed. He’s comfortable around Aeiyoung. It’s just that she can be intimidating at times. Or perhaps, there is just really a gap between her and him he hopes to be filled soon. “And I’m glad.” He adds. He looks at the waiter who served them wine when a cheeky grin graces on Mina’s eyes. Seeing it made the male’s heart pound in nervousness. “What is going on in your mind?”

“I just have a bright idea.” She giggles mischievously.

Oh no. He gives her a look, raising one of his brow. “What is that bright idea?”

“We are so going on a double date when we get back.” She reveals and her boyfriend shakes his head. “It’s a bright idea!”

“Let’s see if they would be fond of the idea.” He mumbles.

“They would be!” She exclaims. “They can’t say no to me. It was me and Sehun who introduced them to each other. They’ll be thankful.” She states positively.

Wow, his girlfriend is crazy but he really just wants more of her.


 

The sun just set and Aeiyoung and Jongin are standing by the lady’s front and his car. They didn’t wish for the day to end so soon but it’s not like this would be their last day together. They also have refresh, ready to take on the next day and go back to their reality after a day of escape.

“Oh, right, your mother’s birthday is coming soon.” She remembers. “When is it?”

“This coming Saturday night.” He answers, leaning against his car, holding both of her hands.

“Have you gotten anything for her?” She asks and wonders, “What do you get for your mother for her birthday anyways?” She can bet it’s one of those expensive things queens receive from their prince(s).

“Not yet. But more than that…” He stops and catches her gaze. “I want you to come with me.”

She widens her eyes, slightly shocked. “To her actual birthday?”

He gives a nod, sensing the uncertainty in the woman. “She’ll be delighted to meet you.”

“But didn’t you mention that it’s just a close dinner for family?”

“They won’t mind. You’re my girlfriend now. I’m sure they’ll be more than happy to meet you, particularly, Mum.” He convinces.

She gives it a deep thought. Although she has met his sisters, meeting his parents is entirely a different story and on a very significant event for their family. Because what if they wouldn’t like her? What if the woman they want for their only son is not someone like her? There are just too many things to consider as they are just starting off stages of their relationship. Aeiyoung didn’t want to ruin his mother’s birthday for her uncalled and unwanted presence.

When her silence drags out too long, considering her ideas, he speaks up. “Are things too fast for you?”

She shakes her head. “Not that.” She furthers, “I’m just… you know… thinking.”

He gives a quiet chuckle. “Okay, think about it. We still have few days left, anyway.” He stands up on his feet and pulls her in his embrace. He leaves a peck on the top of her head and whispers, “I’ll see you soon, yeah?”

The lady nods in his chest as she has her arms tightly wrapped around his waist. She’s aware that things are really about to get busy with her job and his, as well. She’s still got big pending events she needs to attend to and the surprise of the Kim’s siblings for their mother are coming up as well.

Before the night gets anymore darker, she pulls out of unwilling to let go embrace. “Go now, Jongin. Rest up for me, yeah?”

Like a little child, Jongin nods his head. He doesn’t really want to go but he has to. It’s as though being away from her leaves him feeling with an empty heart. He just can’t wait to see her again and spend time with her.

Aeiyoung smiles in affection. She opens the door on the driver seat behind his figure and gestures him in. “Send me a message when you get home?”

He nods again. “You’ll be okay here?” He asks softly.

“Yes, I’ll be fine.” Noticing his worried and reluctant eyes, she places hand over his jaw to caress his low cheek with her thumb, locking his gaze on hers. “Stop worrying about me too much. I’m okay now.” She’s genuinely okay now.

Jongin holds the hand in his face and looks down. “You have to call me if anything happens, okay?”

“I will.” She assures.

“Promise?”

She nods her head. “I promise.”

Relying on that promise, he unwillingly gets inside the car, closing the door but slides the window open. “Good night, Aeiyoung.”

“Good night, Jongin.” She bids warmly, it fills the male’s heart with affection.


 

The next day, Aeiyoung arrives at the Iveely, welcomed by relieved faces from her team. Her entire team over the past days has been really worried about their team leader. It is very unusual and rare to have her take her days off without any prior notice. They are worried not over the work they have to do without the head but for her wellbeing. Something must’ve really happened for her to be off work for two consecutive days.

“Are you guys okay? Did anything happen?” She asks, placing her bag on the vacant swivel chair close to her before sitting down.

“No, Ms Ji.” Nara answers on behalf on the entire team. “We’re just glad to see you well and fine.”

“Oh,” Aeiyoung smiles, appreciating the concern she received from them. “I am fine and ready to be back at work. So, what are the updates?” She asks.

May clears as she answers, “The sports festival is handed over to our team.”

The event coordinator frowns and grabs the folder in front of the event planner. “When was it handed over?”

“Just this morning. Ms Yang’s team apparently couldn’t handle further of the event.” She explains.

Aeiyoung rolls her eyes internally at the unprofessionalism of the other team as she reads over the pages of the folder regarding the event. If they couldn’t handle it in the first place, they shouldn’t have willingly accepted it.

“The VP is not happy with their performance and so, she said that our team is the best option to take over after the successful trade and wedding expo that happened recently.”

“I’ve clearly said that we won’t be accepting any more events after our last pending one finishes.” She closes the folder, “But since it is on our hands now, it means they have the full trust on our team. The questions is…” She eyes at everyone, “are you guys ready and willing to take over?”

Aeiyoung is ready as ever she is. But, she worries over at the team as they clearly have exhausted everything on all the past and upcoming events over the past months and next few weeks. She would understand if they are not willing.

“We… are ready for it, Ms Ji.” May announces, supported by nodding heads.

“Okay, then.” She says. “For now, let’s focus on the surprise birthday dinner that’s going to be held in less than a week.” She instructs.

After an hour and half into discussing over the whole plan, setup and program, she notices a very familiar figure walking pass outside the glass walls of the meeting room. He’s probably here for his Auntie. And thank god for that because she finally saw, just even a glimpse of him. It’s been so long since she last saw Kangjun but he looks well, really well. She fights over the urge to walk over to him, remembering the request he said on his letter.

When they finish, an hour later, she meets his eyes as they head out of the meeting. He’s wearing an unreadable expression, still surprised at the expected possibility that of course, she’d be there. She freezes for a noticeable nanosecond but looks down and heads to her office.

Aeiyoung sees him walk through without even giving her a look. She can’t say she didn’t expect it but she’s got to admit, there is a slight pinch she felt on her heart when he did. But if this is her friend’s way to cope, then she’s more than willing to comply. She’d do anything for Kangjun, just to lessen and hopefully get rid of all the pain she caused and inflicted in her heart.

She sits down behind her desk, focusing her attention back to work when she hears her phone ring. She slides it open to see Jongin’s message, informing her that Sehun is set to come back in about three weeks and inquiring if she’s come up to a decision about coming to his mother’s exclusive dinner.

She presses her lips together and closes the message before replying anything. In times of uncertainty, she decides to message Mina, wondering if she’s available when she realises the time difference between them. It’s four in the morning in Prague, she would deep asleep by now. She regrets hitting the send button right before realising it. Hopefully, it wouldn’t wake her up from her deep slumber.

She proceeds doing her work, coming in and out of Iveely to be on top of things, filling herself up of everything she missed for the days she was away. At around five in the afternoon, she is back in her office. Nara comes in, asking her if she needs anything but she refuses, saying they are done for the day. Sending a final email to one of her clients, she hears her soothing ringtone on her phone. She shifts her head to the side and sees that it is Mina calling.

“Good…” Aeiyoung checks the time, finishing her greeting, “....morning to you there. Did you just wake up?”

Mina hums. “Chanyeol is making me breakfast. What’s up? — Do you miss me already?”

“Just come back and stop teasing me about missing you.” Thinking about it, her best-friend won’t even be gone for as long as seven days yet so many things have already happened. “I need to talk to you about something.”

“I thought you would.” She says, especially she sent a message at four in the morning.

“That was a mistake. I didn’t realise the time difference until I sent it.” She explains herself.

“Regardless, I’m all ears. What is it?”

Aeiyoung takes a deep breath and drags the silence along as she puts her words together inside her head. Mina can swear the suspense is going to kill her but she waits patiently. “Jongin wants me…” She starts. “to meet his mother and entire family on her birthday.”

Mina tilts her head, “Isn’t that a good thing?”

She gives a long sigh and bobs her shoulder, “I don’t know.”

Sure, it is a good thing in Jongin’s side because he is willing to introduce her as his girlfriend to her family but all of it happening, she wonders if that is a good thing or rather, if it’ll turn out good. Kim Jongin is a family-oriented man, he is a good son and she knows how much he loves his family, especially his Mum. Why else would he introduce his girlfriend so early, especially they are at just their early stage? Most men would introduce their partners when they are sure that it’ll be the person they are going to marry or at the very least, they are serious about it. Knowing that, Aeiyoung can’t help but think that Jongin is going to introduce her to his family to gain their approval. Hence, what if his mother won’t like her and she’ll fail to gain her approval to be with her son. What if her or more like their, his parents, impression of her isn’t good? Then, will it be the end for them?

Between her and his family, Aeiyoung can bet that he would choose his family. After all, it is his family and she’s just a lady mixing in with the crowd. Really, looking at things, there is nothing exceptional about her. There is nothing specifically about her that would match a bachelor like Kim Jongin. She doesn’t doubt that they are good people but she is also sure that they did not raise a son like him just to be with some girl that can be found anywhere. And that is what she’s worried about. She doesn’t want to stain or sour the relationship they have as a family.

Bottomline, she isn’t worried about his good family, she is worried about herself, in case she isn’t good enough for their son, Jongin.

“What if they won’t like me?” Finally, she voices out her worries.

“And why wouldn’t they?” She questions back.

“Because I’m just Ji Aeiyoung…?”

Mina frowns. Just Ji Aeiyoung? Oh dear, her best-friend is pessimistic and thinks too low of herself. “Now, hush and stop wherever your thoughts are going.” The situation very much reminds her of the time she, too, was nervous about meeting her boyfriend’s parents. “Do you think if you’re just Ji Aeiyoung or, Mr Kim thinks you’re a just of yourself to him, he would even pursue you?”

She falls into speechlessness, instantly stopping all the running worries jumping around her head.

“You told me how close Mr Kim is to his sisters, generally his family, and to his Mum whom he even plans to give his mother a surprise birthday dinner, do you really think that he would even bother his time on you if he’s sure about the possibility that they wouldn’t like you at all?” She questions. “Shouldn’t the fact that he likes you be enough to at least believe that his family would in some way, too?”

The lady doesn’t say anything, giving everything her best-friend said a deep consideration.

She adds, “Besides, he wouldn’t introduce you if he thinks they won’t like you. No son would be so willingly embarrass himself to his family.” Her best-friend isn’t saying anything but Mina is sure she’s listening, “I’d say meet them, Aeiyoung.” She urges, returning the advice her best-friend gave her when she needed it. “Just be yourself. The Ji Aeiyoung, we, particularly Mr Kim, loves and knows.”

“He hasn’t said anything about loving me yet.” She points out, which is out-of-the-line as she is still thinking of everything she said. Isn’t it too early for that?

“Well, sometimes,” Mina can’t believe she’s going to use the most cliche saying in the world but she’s going to because it is, indeed, true in situations like this, “action speaks louder than words. And most of the time, the heart already knows what it feels before it even comes to mind.” Then she scolds, changing her tone. “And you, you really need to stop of thinking of things that hasn’t even happened yet.”

“I just like to be prepared of the possibilities.” She defends herself.

She rephrases, “If that is so, then, you really need to start focusing on the brighter side of the possibilities that are yet to happen.” Hearing her laugh lightheartedly in a soft manner, she asks, “Have you made up your mind?”

“I’m still thinking about it.” She answers honestly.

“Think about it. Personally, I think it’s a good idea to meet his family.” She says. “And you know what I think also?”

“What?”

“I think Mr Kim is proud to show you to his family whom you said, he loves and cherishes.”

Aeiyoung smiles, hearing such words. “Thank you, Mina.”

“For what?”

“For knocking some sense into me.”

Mina snorts but in a way that’s affectionate. “I’ll always be ready to be at war with your insecurities until they finally give up.” She promises. A promise she’s been fulfilling for the coming fourteen years of friendship. And to Mina, it isn’t just her doing something for their friendship. Aeiyoung did so much for her and she’ll forever and ever be grateful of those things over their years as good, great and best of friends, or really, a better accurate would be sisters.

When their call ends, she packs up and checks the time. By now, if nothing happened that isn’t part of her boyfriend’s day, then she should be able to find and surprise him. She hurriedly walks to the parking lot where her car is and drives straight to J.KEH. Just in time, she sees Jongin by the front of the building, ing his blazer as Gyo takes his briefcase to get inside the car.

But before he does so, she jumps out of her car and calls, “Jongin!”

The male turns his head and freezes with widened eyes. His girl is coming, jugging her way towards him in stiletto heels. He walks to meet her in the middle and catches her by the waist just in case she falls, pulling her close to him. “Be careful, princess. What’s with the rush?”

“I have to tell you something.”

For the entire day, since he messaged her about Sehun’s expected arrival and also, asking whether she have decided or not, he hasn’t heard anything from anything her. He didn’t message her again because he doesn’t want her to feel forced. Though, he wouldn’t deny that it did bother him the entire day that if he won’t hear anything from her until the night ends, he would go to her. But now, she is here and he did not expect it at all.

“You could’ve just called me.” He says softly albeit half-heartedly because he still likes her here in his arms than with a phone call.

Aeiyoung shakes her head. “I have to say this personally.”

His heart pounds. “What is it?”

“I…” she starts nervously, “Okay, yes, I will come with you to your Mum’s birthday dinner.” When she finishes, Jongin beams, delighted. He hugs her warmly and relieved, lifting her a little that made her squeal quietly, giggling after. She cups his face and asks, “Are you happy?”

“I am.” He nods. “Thank you.”

And just like that, his down mood alters.

“Since you’re here, let’s eat dinner together.” He proposes.

“I’d like that.” She says. She doesn’t really feel like cooking and she has to ask Jongin some questions to about his family and his mother, too.

He slides his hands into hers, entwining their fingers tightly. He pulls her to his car and Gyo nods his head, greeting the lady as she opens the door for her. She returns a polite and climbs in while her boyfriend enters to the other side. He holds her hand again, leaving a soft kiss on the top of her hand.

“Gyo...” He calls and instructs him to drive to the usual European Restaurant he dines in.

Aeiyoung looks at his man. Thoughts running through her head — for her man, she can be brave and have the courage she lost the touch of a long time to go. For him, perhaps, she can ignore some of her insecurities, too. Because for her, she wants to make him happy and feel loved just as much (if not, even more) he does now.


AUTHOR's NOTE:

Sorry for any typos, misspelling or error in grammar. I wanted to post it, the same time I want to sleep as well. XD. Unedited.