So baby~

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

???’s pov

“Oh my goodness! Are you sure you are going to do that!!” Thomas asked with hands covering his mouth and eyes as big as saucers.

I smirked and winked at him from the reflection of the full length mirror in front of me. “What do you think of this BIG surprise?”

“It is as big as this.” He pointed at his enormous beer belly.

I giggled at his humour.

--

Solar’s pov

I sat down at the studio getting ready for the shooting of a variety program. I wish Wheein and Hwasa are with me and appear as a group rather than just me. But it cant be help as both of them have another event. I sighed mentally.

But on the positive side, I get to see another girl group that I really like. Thinking of that brought smile to my face.

“Luna, what shall we go for dinner later?” A low husky voice attracted my attention.

I turned towards it and my smile pulled up more.  I jumped up from my chair and scurried over.

“Hello Amber and Luna sunbae.” I bowed 90 degree.

“Oh, please rise.” Luna of F(x) replied and quickly helped me to straighten myself.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! It is Solar of Mamamooooooo~” Amber shrieked girly and covered her face cutely.

My face flushed at her recognising me.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Solar-ish, you are so pretty! ” Amber teased and pulled her eyelids to emphasize her excitement.

My face started to burn in incredible speed and I dripped my head down in embarrassment.

“Amber, behave! You are making Solar uncomfortable. Next time I will not bring you out. ” Luna jokingly slapped Amber’s broad shoulder.

Amber pouted and whined, “Yes Mum Luna…”

In the next moment, we all burst in laughter.

Amber and Luna are really nice! We then sat down to have a nice chit chat session, talking about everything under the sun, from the best food in Seoul to the struggles of being a KPop idols.

“Get ready!” The PD updated. We exchanged numbers as we were eager to know one another more.

The MC, Yoo Jae-suk was half interviewing F(x) when suddenly someone gave him a signal as if something had happened. He nodded and professionally finished his interview session with F(x) before turning his attention to me. So it is my turn now?

“Solar-ish, are you feeling lonely?” Jae-suk made fun of me and the audience roared in laughter.

“Yes” I acted a little sad to play along.

Amber leaped up from her chair in rapture with hands waving weirdly in the air an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter