Moon*** ending

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul’s pov

 

My legs moved on it’s own and soon I was standing in front of the one I had dreamt of.

 

“Krystal!” I cried and lunged onto her. I missed her, her warmth, her touch, her everything.

 

“Thud!” My body landed on the ground. My hands got the impact and felt cold, freezing cold. My vision was the white snow ground.

 

What happen?

 

I snapped my head back and saw Krystal still standing there motionlessly, eyeing on me.

 

 

Her long wavy black hair with slight tint of brown dancing as the wind caressed them. Her flawless beautiful face was not affected by the cold harsh weather, they were glowing pinkishly. My heart pumped erratically while admiring her beauty.

 

She is goddessly gorgeous!

 

 I mentally face palmed myself.

 

How can I not notice that her beauty is not of this world?

 

Her cat shaped sharp eyes staring at me intently, they were filled with love and sadness.

 

Wae is she not happy?

She is not happy to see me?

 

Just as I was about to open my mouth, she asked, “Wae are you here?”

 

“I missed you!” I answered, stood up, approached her and tried to hold her arm but my hand passed through her!

 

My eyes widened and questioned, “Wae cant I hold you?” I tried again and again but my hands kept passing through her.

 

“Cos we are in a state of stateless.” She uttered, eyes not leaving me.

 

“Huh?” I tilted my head showing my lack of understanding.

 

“How did you come here?” Krystal asked.

 

“Prof Jung lead me here….I mean Goddess Athena and Saint Amber” My hand tried again but failed again. I clenched my fingers in disappointment.

 

“Your eyes… deep blue eyes… you have awakened the powers within you… that is wae u can enter in here.” She spoke as if to herself.

 

“Krystal, wae I cannot hold you?” I asked again, feeling frustrated not able to have skin ship with her.

 

“We are now in a state of stateless, you are in my unconscious mind. The dream world that I had built using my powers that no other could enter…..You c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter