YeBa

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul’s pov

The protruding pair of soft tissues are going to touch my lips in no time! I don’t want my beloved lips to be stained by her. Not that the intruder is not pretty but she is beautiful in any man’s sight. But I don’t want my first kiss to be given in such scenario.

What should I do?

I felt the warmth from her breathing and I am so going to be done for in the next instant! Panic attack activated and the next moment I could no longer gain access to eye muscles. I …

 

--

Hmm, where am I? I’m resting on some comfy soft surface. It carried my body well which made my body relax. My head on some fluffy soft cushion. Am I home? On my beloved bed? I smell vanilla. I don’t think it is my home.

Something warmth was caressing my face, tracing my jawline in exact. Tearing my exhausted eyelids open, I saw “her”. The nurse that scared the out of me and made me unconscious.

She moved in and attempt to kiss me again. Wait did she kiss me just now at the dentist’s place before I passed out?

I felt the warmth from her breathing. , history is going to repeat again?

 In the nick of time, the door clicked open and revealed a young lady with shoulder length brown hair. She smiled and revealed her cute dimples. The moment she saw us on bed. Her eyes grew big in shock. She pushed down her headphone and shrieked like a dolphin, “Un…nie, is that why you reject me?”

 

WHAT!

“Wheein, this is NOT what you think!” I blurted out anxiously.

Confusion and agony were evident on my face.

 

 

 

“CUT!” Mr Lee, the director shouted in happiness. “Brilliant take!” He was jumping up and down like an anxious kid when reviewing the foo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter