Are you jealous?

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul’s pov

 

“Hey guys, this is Mamamoo Yongkong and Byulkong time!” A smile plastered on my face showing off my nose muscle.

 

Solar giggled next to me and greeted out fans.

 

We are tasked to host our Moonsun Vapp.

 

“We will be answering your questions as best as we can so please keep them coming.” Solar bowed as she revealed today agenda.

“What do you store each other in your hand phone?” I read out the first question and mentally thanking this fan as I am also interested to know.

 

I shifted nearer to her, formed  a mic with my hand and extended it out to her.

Her eyeballs rolled left and right for a while before she gave her answer. “What about you?”

 

“Hmm… I ask you first!” I threw the question back to her.

 

“You stored mine as Yong, sun, unnie” She uttered and showed a subtle disappointment face for a split of millisecond but I was fast to catch.

 

How did she know?

Did she peek on my phone before?

 

“What did you store me as then?” I asked eager to know and push my “mic” nearer to her.

 

She rolled her eyes at me and continued, “At least I stored yours as Moon Bang Goo with a heart at the back.”

 

// Moon Bang Goo means stationery store in korean.

 

“Did you really store a heart at the back?” I heightened my senses, ready to read her body language, eyed her, trying to catch if she is telling the truth.

 

Seeing my seriousness, she shook her head.

 

D*mn!

Wait…..

What am I hoping for?

 

“You bluff me and all the audience!” I acted to get worked out.

 

“But at least I store your name in an interesting manner.” She defended and pouted cutely.

 

No…

Not that pout….

 

“So what do you want me to store you as then. Tell me and I will change it. I promise I will change it.” I teased as that is also part of the motive of this task. We need to act out our lovely dovey theme.

 

I used to hate to be so pretentious but I kind of like this now, just with her.

 

Silence is killing me. I scooted closer to her, positioned myself in front of her, cupped my chin and looked at me.

 

Again, she kept quiet.

 

“Maybe I will store you as Pretty, Pretty, Pretty, the most beautiful Pabo in the world!  I know! I know, Yeba~ ” I revealed the nickname I had for her when I first met her. I made fun of it to get the things going.

 

// Yeba means Beautiful Fool in Korean.

 

She played along an acted a sad face.

 

I continued to act as well. “Ok, don’t be sad. I will store you as Yongddonie Pabo. Haha” and let out a loud laugh.

 

Moonbyul, good job! You should cast as actress soon.

 

Solar slapped me numerously on my left shoulder to stop me from laughing.

 

“Ok OK, your turn to read the next question.” I adverted her attention while coveri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter