Abortion

HEALING LOVE ©
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ShinHye is given a guest room on the upper floor of the penthouse. The room that was given to her is nicely decorated and there's ensuite bathroom inside with complete amenities. It feels like she is inside a luxurious hotel room. The man who save her must be from a rich family. He is still young but he can own a luxurious penthouse in one of the most expensive area in Busan. 

After settling down and refresh herself, she take a nap as she is so tired haven't sleep since last night. As she lay down on the soft matress of the king size bed she thought about her rediculuos act this afternoon. To be honest, she didn't want to die but at that very moment suicide feels like the best option as she didn't know what to do about the baby she is carrying. Baby. Why must the baby come when the father wants to cut all the ties with her. Should the baby be born? Can she raise the baby alone? Should she just give the baby up for adoption? Or shuld she just abort it? Abortion? Is it the right thing to do? Maybe the baby shouldn't be born anyways. She fell asleep thinking about the future of the baby. 

 

ShinHye is walking on a street with a baby in her arms. She got a lot of stares from the people attneding the event but she continue walking to meet him. He was busy entertaining reporters on the red carpet. He notice her with the baby but he ignores it. ShinHye feel so betrayed he called out for his name. "Lee MinHo. Are you avoiding me now? Don't you want to admit this is your child?"  Suddenly all of the people there stop what they are doing and look at her. His fans glare at her like want to eat her. Out of nowhere, they start to throw things at her and called her names. She feel scared. She look for him to help but being a superstar, he just walkaway and left her crying there. 

"ShinHye ssi. ShinHye ssi." she heard someone called her. 

 

The sound of someone calling her name makes ShinHye wake up fromt he nightmare. She have sweats all over her body. Eventhough it is only a dream but it felt so real to her. She still can remember the disgusted look on MinHo when she told her about the baby. And all the stares of his fans. That scares her out of hell. 

"ShinHye ssi. Are you ok?" it's ahjumma who knocks the door and calling her name.

"Yes ahjumma. I am ok."

"Dinner is ready. Come and eat with us." called ahjumma. 

ShinHye gets up from the bed, wash her face and tidy up before coming down for dinner. When she enters the dining area, ChangWook and ahjumma already waiting for her at the dining table. "i'm sorry I'm late. I fell asleep."

"It's ok. We just came down too. Come sit here." ahjumma open a chair for her to sit. ChangWook is sitting at the table end, she and ahjumma is sitiing next to him. 

They were having dinner in silence and once in while ahjumma will talk with the man next to her. 

"Where do you stay here in Busan?" suddenly he asked. 

"I am not from here. I came from Seoul this morning." she answered short. 

"Do you have a place to stay?" she shook her head. The young man look at her in pity. 

"You can stay here as long as you want while thinking about your plan. At least you can accompany ahjumma." 

"Thank you sir."

"Don't call me sir. My name is Ji ChangWook."

"Thank You ChangWook-ssi." 

"Not a problem." he let out a little smile. He sounds like a serious person, but he is very kind actually. He talks to her in a soft tone and he sounds very concern about her.  

"ChangWook ssi, I know you are an obstretrics and gynaecology doctor. Can i ask you for help." SHinHye suddenly voice something during their dinner time.

"How do you know I am an OBGyn doctor?"

"I saw your ID card in your car. You are a doctor from Busan Specialist Hospital, right?"

"That's right. He is the head of the department." ahjumma answered it on his behalf with a proud smile. 

"Aishhh ahjumma. Stop boasting about my job. What can I help you with?"

"I want to have an abortion. Can you do it for me?"

Both ChangWook and ahjumma almost choke on their rice when ShinHye said that she want to do an abortion. Ahjumma look a her with a worried look but as for ChangWook it's hard to tell what does he feels about that. 

"I don't do but I can find someone to do it or you." ahjumma turn to him in disbelief. She give him the 'what are you thinking?' look but he just ignores it. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lee MinHo is being offered a lead role in a teen drama from one of South Korea's famous writer. It is an adaptation of the popular Taiwan drama 'Meteor Garden' and the Japanese remake also is a hit. He is reviewing the offer positively and he is considered lucky to be selected as the main lead eventhough this is his debut drama.

"This drama will be a hit. I have a good hunch of it. The original Taiwan version is popular worldwide and the Japanese remake also is one of the popular Jdrama ever made. Just accept it MinHo." Eversince he was offered the drama, Miss Jang has been telling him how the drama is going to be a hit and he should just agree to do it. 

"But Miss Jang, this is my first drama and i think the main lead role is a bit too much. I'm afraid I can't do it." MinHo is still not confident with his acting skills. Tho he had done many extra acting jobs but being a lead role is different. It requires more acting experience.

"The production team is the one choosing you. They love your acting and they believe that you can make Goo JunPyo come alive. This opportunity do not come everyday, MinHo ya."

Miss Jang is right, this golden opprtunity doen't come everyday especially for newbie like him. Eventhough he is not confident but it is something that he can't decline. Not only the writer is a well known writer. The PD also is someone with good records and he will acting alongside popular actors and actresses. This can be a stepping stone for him to be successful in this industry and can allow him to do whatever he wants after this. 

"I think it's an opportunity not to be missed. I'll accept this as a challenge. I agree to do it." MinHo said in full confidence. He feel so grateful with the opportunity given to him. So far, since he enters this industry his path is being paved well by his agency. Job after job came in for him and everyday there will be articles about him in the news. Finally he is living his dreams. Suddenly his mind drifted to someone. He looks at his manager and slowly whisper something to him. "Have you start looking for her?" in which his manager just shake his head. 

"Your schedule is so tight now, hard for me to find time." DongChul replied him and he nods in understand. His schedule indeed is very pack now and it already taking most of his manager time. He shouldn't burden him with more work but he didn't now who else to ask for help.

"Good news, the PD team wants to meet you this evening. Just a normal informal meeting, probably w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter