Cheated!!!

HEALING LOVE ©
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee MinHo is resting at home enjoying his off days. Usually he will reading his scripts on these days and read all the news and comments about himself. The good comments he will keep it as a motivation source and the bad ones he will take it as a productive comment to work himself to be better.

 

“Hyung, how will my schedule be like this week?” he asked his manager, DongChul.

 

“Well from Monday to Friday it will be pack with shootings and next weekend, you need to go to Busan for fan sign event for the product you endorse.” his manager brief him.

 

“Busan? How long will I be there?”

 

“1 night. We going to stay at the hotel where the event will take place. Lotte Hotel Busan.” Minho just nods to what his manager brief him. He doesn’t think much of what he should do or what he shouldn’t do. He decided to focus on his work to stop him from thinking about ShinHye. She keeps coming into his mind lately especially after he read about the wedding of the woman with same name with her 2 weeks ago.

 

 

It has been two weeks since he read about the wedding of South Korea’s most eligible bachelor to a woman named Park ShinHye and it has been two weeks MinHo keep thinking about his Park ShinHye. He is confident that the two women are different but he didn’t know why something inside him telling that there’s a possibility it could be the same person. He tried to search more about the Busan Park ShinHye and her pictures but to know avail. It seems like the conglomerate family really keeping her identity a secret. All of the wedding pictures on the internet are the same picture. The long shot silhouette picture of the bride and groom at the altar. The same picture Yoona showed him. He also learned that not a single media was invited to the wedding unlike the other family member’s wedding before this where at least 1 or 2 medias got a special coverage privileged. Because of the lack of info about the couple what makes MinHo more anxious. He needs answer. He needs confirmation. He needs to make sure that the said Park ShinHye is not his missing girlfriend but it seems like he can’t get it in the media.

 

“If I really want to know the truth, I need to do extra work. Hmmmm what could I do?” MinHo thought to himself.

 

In these 2 weeks also, MinHo has escaped twice from shootings in between his break to go to the place ShinHye frequent but the result is negative. She’s seems vanished from Seoul and he seriously didn’t know where else he could find her. The only place he could think she is at now is Okinawa because that is where her grandmother lives. Eventhough MinHo knew her and had talk with her grandmother via phone few times but he didn’t have her number which makes him can’t call her to ask ShinHye’s whereabouts.

 

“Where are you, Love? Why are you hiding from me? Is not you right? The one that got married to that chaebol’s grandson?” he talks alone to himself again.

 

Not to dwell on the things that bothered himself, he continue to study his script. Works are the only thing that keeps his mind off from thinking about ShinHye and the loneliness he experienced now in exchange for the dream job as an actor. The reality of the entertainment world is indeed harsh and not so nice at it seems. If only someone tell him sooner about it. But, this is his choice and he wants it so it’s no turning back.

 

 

The congratulary party ends up late and by the time the newlywed reached home it’s already after midnight. ShinHye looks really tired as she has been up since morning and didn’t nap in the car or inside the plane. ChangWook feels bad and sorry for her.

 

“You should get rest. You have been up since morning.” he said as he send ShinHye to her room. “Goodnight.”

 

“Goodnight, oppa. You should get rest too. Don’t read a book tonight and just go to sleep.” ShinHye tell in an instructive manner and ChangWook nods and smile at her.

 

“Arasso, madam. I will straight away go to bed. By the way, tomorrow let’s go and find a dress for you.” he continues and ShinHye looks puzzled.

 

“Dress? For what?”

 

“For the award ceremony dinner, next week. I want to buy you a dress.”

 

“Oppa, don’t waste your money. I will only wears it for few hours. I can always rent it at the bridal shop.”

 

“I insist. I want to buy you a nice dress that you can keep and wear it to special occasions. Please, let me buy for you.” he tries to pleads and ShinHye gives in.

 

“Ok, let’s think about it tomorrow. For now, let’s get some rest first. I’m tired. You must be too.” she close the bedroom door and slowly walk to her bed. She lie herself down on the soft mattress. She rub her bulging tummy which is getting obvious lately and her baby kicks in respond to her touch.

 

“Are you happy, Sunshine? You get to eat nice foods this whole week. Thanks to your.…ap…emm…sam…..thanks to him.” she talk to her baby inside. ShinHye still didn’t know what to address ChangWook to her baby. Should it be appa? Or samchon? She hasn’t decide yet but she knew she needs to decide before the baby is born. She called the baby ‘sunshine’. Like understanding what she is asking, her baby kicks again. “’Do you like the name, Sunshine? I want you to be the source of light in everyone’s life just like the person who saves us. What do you want address him? Samchon? Appa?” and the baby responds again from inside that made ShinHye smiles.

 

Since now she can feels the baby kicks quite often, ShinHye knew she is not alone as there’s life inside her who is always with her. She is thankful that the baby come in her life. God must not want her to feel lonely anymore.

 

She gets off the bed and change before she lie down again and doze off to sleep.

 

 

 

Meanwhile in other room, ChangWook is lying down facing the ceiling. He feels exhausted today as he travels from Jeju to Busan and go straight to the reunion party right after. But somehow, even his body is tired he feels happy. He is happy that his staffs all welcome ShinHye with open heart but above all, he is happy that he and Shinhye has embark into a special relationship and the past one week they have get to know each other in detail. Now they are no longer strangers. He himself notice that he never smile so much for a long time and in the past 8 days, he had smile a lot and sometimes he is smiling alone to himself like now.

 

‘What happened to you, Wook?’ he monologues to himself then he smiles like pabo again. He gets up and go and get a shower before he calls it a day.

 

 

A very nice smells seeps through his nose as he come back from his morning jog. It doesn’t seem like ahjumma’s cooking because ahjumma is not good at doing western style breakfast and he guessed is right. When he came in, he saw ahjumma sitting on the table top doing nothing and it’s only ShinHye is busy making breakfast in the kitchen.

 

He come closer to ShinHye after he takes a bottle of water from the fridge, “Sounds nice. What are you making?”

 

“Oh you’re home, oppa. I’m trying to make American Breakfast. Wait a minute, it’s almost done.”

 

“Let me help.” without waiting for Shinhye’s response, ChangWook go and get the plates and cups and start to put it on the table.

 

“Oppa, don’t trouble yourself. Let me do it because I’m your wife.”

 

“Housework burden should be share together. You have cooked, let me set up the table and brew the tea at least.” he winks and continue putting the hot water into the teapot to brew the tea.

 

Ahjumma who is witnessing the whole morning scenario just smile to herself. She’s so happy that ChangWook has change a lot since ShinHye came. Eversince the wedding, she notice that ChangWook smiles a lot. It reminds her of the younger version of him when he is still a happy go lucky kind of person.

 

“Breakfast is done. Ahjumma, come let’s eat together.” ShinHye said as she puts the food on the plate.

 

“Gomawo ShinHye ah. You should not trouble yourself, you should tell me what to do and I can help.”

 

“Gwenchana ahjumma. It’s not that hard to make breakfast. This is the least I can do for oppa.”

 

“See ChangWook, she wants to prepare breakfast for you herself. That means she cares for you.”

 

ChangWook just nods and smile upon ahjumma statement and starts eating the food ShinHye prepared.

 

“I don’t know to cook that much oppa, this is one of few things I knew. Hope you like it. But I promise to learn more so that I can cook for you.”

 

“This taste good. I like it.”

 

“Ahjumma, I need to learn how to cook from you later. Will you teach me?”

 

“Sure. I will teach you what your husband likes to eat. If you want to learn more, you can ask your mother in law.”

 

“You don’t have to trouble yourself. I’ll eat whatever you prepared for me. I don’t want you to get tired.”

 

ChangWook always been thoughtful. Because of that ShinHye wants to be a good wife to him. At least she can prepare him warm food everyday.

 

“Have you called your halmeoni?” ChangWook is changing the subject.

 

“Yes. This morning. She safely arrived in Okinawa 3 days ago. She send her regards to you and feels bad she can’t wait till we come home.”

 

“I feel bad too didn’t get to send her off.”

 

“Halmeoni said, she will come again when I about to give birth. Are you ok with it oppa?”

 

“Of course. At least there will be someone looking after you.”

 

“Thank you oppa.”

 

 

 

Later in the evening, ChangWook takes ShinHye to get the dress for the coming event. He brings her to one of the designer boutique Min Jung recommends him. It belongs to her friend. ChangWook already book a time slot to meet the designer. Knowing that it is not easy to get a maternity evening dress in a short time, so he entrusted Min Jung to get a designer who can manage to get the dress done within a week.

 

“I think we are here.” ChangWook said as he arrived at a boutique called Elegant Couture. He check back on the address given by Min Jung to reconfirm and after confirming it, he turn off the ignition and get out of the car. He walks towards the passenger side and open the door for ShinHye.

 

“Oppa, is this a designer boutique?” ShinHye asked when she looks at the posh interior of the boutique and the name of it.

 

“Yes it is. It belongs to a friend of Min Jung noona. She recommends her to me.”

 

“But, oppa. Wouldn’t it be costly? This boutique looks very high end. Let just get it from normal store.”

 

“It’s not easy to get nice evening dress for pregnant woman from the normal store. Don’t worry, I will buy it for you as I already promised it to you.”

 

“Oppa…”

 

“ShinHye ah. I promised you to get a dress and I don’t mind whatever the cost is. Don’t feel too bad for it. I can afford.” he knew his wife is uncomfortable of him spending too much for her but he assures her that he wants it.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. How may I help you?” they were greeted by a young woman in early 20s.

 

“Hi, I have an appointment with Ms Diana Kim at 3pm. My name is Ji Chang Wook.”

 

“Oh welcome Dr Ji. Ms Kim is on her way. Let me take you to the waiting room first.” the young lady which he assume is the staff there take them to the second floor where there is two rooms which has turn into office space. One with the name Diana Kim at the door and another room looks more like a meeting room. They were taken into the room that looks like the meeting room. “Would you like anything to drink? Coffee? Tea? Juice?”

 

“Cold coffee for me and as for my wife…” he looks at ShinHye to ask her.

 

“Just water will do.” she responded. The young lady left the room and brings their drinks and some cookies minutes later.

 

They waited for about 15 minutes before a woman on her 30s rushingly came into the room looking apologetic. “Sorry I’m late. I got stuck with my client. Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Diana Kim. You must be Dr Ji ChangWook.” she lets out her hand for a handshake with ChangWook.

 

“Nice meeting you. This is my wife. Shinhye, Park ShinHye.” he introduced ShinHye to her.

 

“Park ShinHye imnida. Nice meeting you.”

 

“So, this is the woman in the silhouette.I am flattered I get to see how you looks. I was wondering for a week to know how exactly the lady that manage to get Dr Ji looks like. I literally open every news possible to get a glimpse of your look. Your husband manage to keep it a secret from the public.”

 

ChangWook just grin at the remarks. The reason he keeps ShinHye’s face and identity a secret because she ask him to do so. ShinHye didn’t want her whereabouts be known to MinHo. Eventhough the chances of him reading the news is low but since she learned that ChangWook is quite popular, she wanted to be safe and ask him to keep her face a secret from the media. She is not ready to come out just yet.

 

“I ask him to keep it a secret as I don’t think I am compatible enough for him.” ShinHye being humble.

 

“Aigoo…what are you saying dear. You are very beautiful how can you are not compatible with your husband. You just being too shy.” Diana Kim pats her arms in a friendly manner. “Come let’s go to my office and discuss.” she takes them to her office next door. She quickly gathers all the papers on her desk and make it tidy. “Sorry about the mess.”

 

“Gwenchana.” both ShinHye and ChangWook said in unison.

 

“So, your noona told me that you wanted me to design a dress for your wife.”

 

“Yup, we will be attending and event next Saturday so I wanted to get her a new dress. I know it’s a bit last minute but I’m afraid I can’t get her the perfect size dress if I just buy a ready made one. Will you be able to do it in a week’s time?” he asked.

 

“Hmmm… Let’s see what I can do.”

 

“Just do a simple dress, Ms Kim. I’m not be able to wear it for long. After a month or two the dress might be too small for me already.

 

“Before that, is it such an important event?” she asked.

 

ChangWook didn’t answer right away. When he is about to answer. ShinHye answered it first. “It is. It’s such an important event for him.”

 

“I guess he must wants you to look dazzling that night. Let me see what I can do.” She takes out a few magazines and books from the shelves next to her desk and start to open the pages.

 

“Here are some designs that is suitable for pregnant ladies. Since her tummy is not so big yet, she can still wears normal cut but I will make it loosen on the front so it can fit her growing belly. I suggest to go for Greek Goddess cut or something that have gathers on the waist part.” she showed a few designs.

 

ChangWook eyes are glued to one of the design. “I like this one. I think you will look great in it.” he told her.

 

Diana Kim smiles meaningfully upon him saying that. She had noticed ChangWook keep looking at that particular design ever since he brings out the magazine. She can tell that ChangWook has a good sense of taste. Looking at the beautiful lady in front of her is a solid proofs that he has eyes for pretty things.

 

“Your husband has great taste, ShinHye ssi. Upon seeing you and knowing what kind of event you are attending, I already planning to design something like this for you.” she showed a picture of a straight cut Greek Goddess dress in beige.

 

“Isn’t that looks more like a wedding dress?”

 

“That’s because of the color. May I know what color is your Tuxedo Dr Ji?”

 

“It’s either black. Sleek cut.” he replied.

 

“Hmmmm.. I guess I will make her a black dress because a black dress can never goes wrong and every woman needs one black dress in the wardrobe. I will make the Greek Goddess cut with slight flair in front so it won’t be too tight on her chest and waist area so that she can breath.” Diana Kim said as she sketch the design on a blank white paper. “As for the material, I will choose a fabric that is flowy and comfortable for her to wear. Not too light and not too heavy. I will choose a fabric that will drape nicely and will cover her nice rounded belly and make it more pretty that people will envy her of being pregnant. Most importantly, I will make something that she can wear now or later after she has given birth. Something more long lasting in style too.” she continues and showed them the final sketch. Within minutes, she has done a pretty sketch and ChangWook can already imagine how the dress will look like when it’s done.

 

“I put my 100% trust in you Ms Kim. I know you will make my wife the prettiest that night. I am willing to pay what ever the price is.”

 

“Looks like your husband really loves you ShinHye-ssi. How lucky you are.”

 

ShinHye just smiles because she knows that is not true. Both of them knew love is not something that bound them together.

 

“Arasso, seems like we agree to a design, I will try my best to get it done soonest possible. Please come in for fitting on Thursday night, and on Saturday please send her to us and I will get her ready for the event. I will call my friend to do the hair and make up.”

 

“That’s sound good to me.” ChangWook agrees.

 

Diana Kim then called her assistant and together she measured ShinHye’s size to get the exact measurement. After joting down all the numbers, she gave her business card to ShinHye and ChangWook and book them for fitting on Thursday night.

 

 

(BOF Shooting Location)

 

 

MinHo had a shooting for his popular debut drama Boys Over Flower and the location today is very near to Ehwa University. MinHo already thinking to do a crazy thing afterwards as he will have a long gap between scenes today. Yup, he is thinking to escape the set and got to Ehwa to look after ShinHye.

 

 

As what he plans, he escape the shooting location when all the crews are busy having their lunch. He run towards an alley and get a taxi from there and ask to go to Ehwa university. He covers himself with a hoodie to not let people recognize him. Upon reaching Edae, he quickly goes to the Interior Design Building. He used to frequent this area months before when he was still with ShinHye. When he arrived there, not many students hanging around the area. He can’t go inside so he tries to find ShinHye’s classmates that he recognized. He knew a few of them as they were introduced by ShinHye in few occasions and he hopes they can recognized him too.

 

After wandering around for almost half an hour and started to get attention from the passerby, he saw one of the girl who takes few classes with ShinHye.  

 

“Excuse me Soo Jung ssi. Do you remember me?” he stops the girl who just come out from her class.

 

“Oh my god. You shocked me. Who are you?” she asked in surprise. MinHo pull her to a more secluded space not to let his presence noticeable before pull off his hoodie.

 

“Omo…are you Lee MinHo ssi?” she covered shocked upon seeing the rising hallyu star.

 

MinHo just nods. Do you remember me from before? I am ShinHye’s boyfriend. We met several times.”

 

Something clicks the girls mind. “Ah… now I know why you seems so familiar when I see you on TV. By the way, why are you here?” she asked in curiosity.

 

“Have you by any chance saw ShinHye? I haven’t get to contact her for a week. We had some arguments last week.” he lied.

 

“Didn’t you know? ShinHye hasn’t come to class for more than 3 months now. Our lecturer said. She is dismissed from this semester. That’s the last thing I know about her. And I haven’t seen her since then.” the girl explains and MinHo knew that once again his mission to find ShinHye whereabout fails. ShinHye seems like vanished in thin air.

 

“I see. Thank you. Soo Jung ssi.” when he about to leave, Soo Jung hands in a notebook and a pen for him to sign. Being nice to a fan, he takes the notebook and sign it for her. He even left a note at the bottom of his signature. ‘This is my manager’s number, call it if you see Shinhye.’ the message reads. Then he quickly put back his hoodie and walks in speed and flee the area.

 

He quickly hails a taxi and go back to the shooting location. He quietly gets inside his waiting room as if nothing happened but someone realized he is missing for an hour or so.

 

 

 

ShinHye and SungKyung just finished their class. Since they do not have evening classes, they decided to hang out together to do some catch up on what happened during their semester break. For SungKyung, definitely she wants to know more about ShinHye’s sudden wedding. ShinHye owes her an explaination. As for ShinHye a lot of things happened during the semester break. From her grandmother’s surprise visit until she hospitalized to her wedding, then honeymoon. Too much things happening that make a big shift in her life. Who would have expected that before the break she is still a single mother to be and now she is someone’s wife . All of that happen is less than one month span.

 

Since it is still quite early to have lunch, they go to a cafe and have a simple brunch instead.

 

“Now tell me, how can you and Dr Ji ChangWook can get married out of the sudden? I thought you told me that he is just a family friend?” SungKyung starts the conversation right after she gets their drinks to their table where ShinHye is seated.

 

“Come down chingu. Sit down first.” to SungKyung, ChangWook is a family friend for ShinHye. She told her the white lie to avoid more questions that she couldn’t answer but little that she knew that her mom and his mother used to be friends back in college so that wasn’t really a lie. They are somehow family friend.

 

“Ok, I’m calmed down. Now spill it!” SungKyung has been asking for that question since her wedding day but ShinHye promised to tell her when they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter