Lifetime opportunity

HEALING LOVE ©
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of the alarm clock wakes MinHo up from his peaceful sleep. As much as he wants to sleep more but he needs to wake up as he has an important appointement with his agent rep. He looks at Shinhye who is hugging and sleeping soundly next to him, how he wish he can snuggle more with his girlfriend. Eversince they slept together for the first time a month back, ShinHye will spend the weekends at his place. He kiss his sleeping beauty lovingly and cover her body before picking up his boxer and put it on. As any other nights they spend together, last night they did not miss making love. As far as he can remember they only skip doing it once as they came back home very late and both of them are too tired. Sometimes he do feel a bit cruel to her but he is a man with needs and ShinHye willingly wants to fulfill it without any complaints. He smiles to himself thinking of last night, she is a bit naughty yesterday seducing him with a very very y lingerie and that piece only stayed on her body for 10 minutes max before he took everything off. 

 

He takes his shower and when he is done, Shinhye is still sleeping. 'She must be super tired from last night' he thought to himself. He continue to get dressed as he afraid he might be late. After he is done, he walks toward his bed and lean down to give ShinHye a kiss on her forehead. The after shower cold skin of him wakes ShinHye up. "Hey, it's still early, go back to sleep."

ShinHye rubs her eye and she see MinHo already dress up. She look at the watch at the side table and it shows 7 am. "Where are you going this early?"

"I told you right, I need to meet my agent. They want to discuss about my future plan. Go back to sleep. I'll call you later." he caress her head gently before kissing her lips. "Bye, Love"

"Bye, oppa. Bring me good news." Minho can't help but smile to her encouraging words. One of the main reason of his success today is because of her. She always believe in him regardles.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Lee MinHo waits in the office with his appointed manager Kang DongChul. He is 3 years older than him and MinHo treats him like an older brother. He is a very hardworking man as he is the breadwinner of his family. Sometimes Minho feels bad for him as he needs to works extra hours. His day starts way much earlier than him as he needs to get everything ready and ends later than him as he needs to make sure MinHo is home before he went home. Today, a big agency will come down to meet him. He was told that the big agency wants to scout him. They already discuss with Mdm Park and she agrees to let him go to the big company as she thinks his career will be better if manage for a well known talent company rather than by an indipendent company that run by Madam Park. 

"Oh you are early. Good morning MinHo-ssi. DongChul ssi." Madam PArk greets them as soon as she enters the conference room. "Lady and Gentlemen, this is the future rising star Lee MinHo ssi. And the other handsome man is his manager Lee DongChul ssi. Guys, this is Mr Son the president of Hallyu Entertainment, Mr Kim is the director of acting division and Miss Jang the head of the promotional unit." Madam Park introduced them to each other. 

"Annyeonghasemnika." MinHo and DongChul bows to them politely. 

"Annyeong haseyo, Lee MinHo-ssi. Manager Kang." have a seat. 

"As i told you earlier, these people wants to scout you for their agency. I think this is a good opportunity for you. As a rising star, you need to be handled by a great agency like Hallyu Entertainment." Madam Park kick start the conversation. "i think i better let them tell you what and why they really want you as their artist." 

"Ok, as Mdm park has briefed you. We really wanted to have you as our artist under our label. We always seek for new talents but normally we hold out auditions and get trainees. But for your case, it is a little bit special. We saw your debut acting debut through the MV and we think you are very talented. Madam Park also has shown us your old auditions video and we do think you are very very talented." Mr Kim, the director of acting division explains. 

"Thank you very much for the high compliments Mr Kim. I feel flattered to received such good praise from a person from big companay like you. I am still new and I feel surreal to be scouted this way." Minho reply with full of humbleness. 

"The MV you debuted in now has reached 10M viewers worldwide. Besides the girl group is a popular idol group most of the people who watch the MV are attracted to you. Your name has been talk about town overnight. You are special you know. You have that star power." Miss Jang continues. She looks in her late thirties but she is very stylish. Suits her job as the manager of head of promotional unit. 

"Miss Jang is not an easy woman to please you know. As the head of our promotional unit she is a super fussy woman. She is even fussier than me. Our trainees and those who attend our audition struggle to satisfy her. But she has good eyes. All of the person she select or she qualified are all top stars of our company now. You know you are a very few lucky person who she had her eyes on even without audition." Mr Son explains about Miss Jang fusiness and makes her flustered. 

"Daepyonim, you makes me look like a bad witch of our company. I need to be fussy because I want only cream of the cream can be the artist of our companay. I need to find a star quality artist. Someone that can easily be marketable. That is very important in the entertainment industry where the fight is really fierce. Sorry Lee MinHo ssi, my daepyo must makes you feel afraid of me. Don't worry i am not a bad witch." her jokes makes everyone inside the room laugh. 

"MinHo ssi. All of them are so fond of you. You don't know how lucky you are. These people willing to spend their time and come down here just to meet you. Normally, people need to go to their office but for you they come down. That's how much they want you." Mdm Park gently pats MinHo's back when he still feel clueless about this scouting thing. 

"I am really really thankful about this offer, but i still have contract bond with my current company and I don't think i can change company as it will be a breech of contract." 

"That has been settled." Mr Son wink to him and Mdm Park nods in aggreement. "You don't have to worry son, no contract breeching charge will charge for you. I already settled with Mdm Park."

"Another thing, if i join your company can I bring my manager hyung with me? I already comfortable working with him." 

"Definitely. Do you thing we only scouted you. We know that artist and manager bond is trivial. So if you already comfortable with some one as manager, we gonna have him to our company too. And its a great opportunity for Mr Kang too as his salary gonna be double if he joins Hallyu Entertainment with you." Mr Son continues. 

"These are the benefits you will received if you join us and our future plan for you." Mr Kim hands a file to him. MinHo read the file's content and his eyes widen. The benefits are no joke and his salary too. Besides the payment that he will receoved from projects, Hallyu Entertainment also give their artist basic salary to support if they have less schedule as being an artist, your job is uncertain. The payment for any job offers is divided in ratio of 70:30 in which the artist will get 70% and the company just take 30% which is a good deal as most company goes 50:50 or 40:60 where the company has an upper hand. To top that, they will also  give him house and a company car. He then turn to next part of the content in the file, the company's plan for him. They already listed out a plan for one whole year for him and it looks crazily pack. From auditions to endorsements, all has been laid out. It's very different how a well known company and and an indipendent company works. 

"So how was it? It's good right?" Mdm Park ask again.

"It's surreal. Hyung, what do you think?" he try to get his manager's opinion. 

"If it is good for you and for your future. Accept it." 

"This is so tempting. I can't imagine I can get this such offer." 

"If you have read enough, sign this" Mr Kim hand in another set of paper. It's the contract and acceptance of offer. Once he sign that, he will officially be an artist under Hallyu Entertainment. 

After contemplating for few moments, finally he sign the contract. This is like a dream to him. Never once he imagine he will be sign under a big company like Hallyu. 

"Welcome to Hallyu Entertainment, Lee minHo ssi." Mr Son held out his hand welcoming him on board. He shakes their hands while not loosing his smile. 

"So MinHo ssi. We give you a rest today and tomorrow. And the after please report duty in our office in the morning at 9am." Miss Jang reminds him and he nods understand. Madam Park send the guests to their car. Once they are out of the conference room, MinHo straight away call ShinHye. 

"Hey Love. I have super great news."

"What is it?"

"I tell you when I am home. Wait for me. Love you. 

"Love you too."

 

Finally his dream to become a great actor is becoming real. He is one step coser in achieving his dream today.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter