UNCERTAINTY

HEALING LOVE ©
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Seoul)

 

Lee Min Ho’s latest drama City Hunter once again making a hit. What more he is paired with one of rising actress of South Korea, Park Min Young. Ever since the casting announced, everyone is anticipating about this drama and the chemistry between the two leads. The chemistry between Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young not only feel by the viewers but it is feel by the production staffs as well. Every one realized that the two are exceptionally close on screen and off screen too.

 

For the first time, Lee Min Ho feels attracted to his female co-star. The positive energy from her makes him happy and looking forward for their shooting on set. All of his co-stars are kind and beautiful, but she has a different aura for him. She does not show an actress aura on set. She is approachable and she really vibrant on set. Seeing her energy makes Min Ho forgets about all his problem and he enjoy his work.

 

Same goes with Park Min Young, this isn’t the first time she is paired with young and handsome actor. Almost all her male leads in drama are good looking hallyu stars. She gets well will all of them on set but with Min Ho, she feels a slightly different connection with him. She feels attracted to him and wants to get closer to him every time she meets him. She wants to know him more and she feels comfortable being around him. Her body language automatically turns into a flirtatious mode and the best part is he responded. She knows that he is having the same feeling as her too. Probably because of that she feels, her chemistry with him in acting felt so real to those who watch it.

 

She is confused. She wants to be closer with Min Ho and save to say she wants to have some sort of special relationship with him but she knows being a celebrity this is something that it is not easy. They can’t be in an open relationship like anyone else. They can’t date freely and worst case scenario they must held the desire to date as it will affect their popularity. Popularity is really important to public figures like them because popularity what helps them to get jobs. She tries to suppresses her feelings but it is not that easy to do.

 

As for Min Ho, he is sincere to know Park Min Young better. He wants to know her as a person. He wants to know the girl Park Min Young not the actress Park Min Young. He too is afraid if the people can smell that he is getting to know her. She is a popular actress and he is an actor on the rise. People will think he is using her to boost his popularity and as a rising star if he is get caught in dating scandal it could give a bad impact on his career. He is confused but he does not want to think so much about it. For now, he just wants to enjoy spend time and shooting the drama with her. After a while, finally he feels happy to work.

 

 

 

 

Okinawa

 

(Shin Hye POV)

 

After we are done with our snorkelling, we had lunch that was provided by the resort we are staying in. It is so nice to eat by the beach while enjoying the sound of waves crashing the white shore.

 

“Thank you, oppa for helping me to overcome my fear swimming in the sea. I am still scared but I try to slowly overcome it.”

 

He gives his megawatt smile to me. “No worries. I will always be here to help you with your fears. Just tell me if you have any other fears, I will help you to overcome it. If I can’t, I will find professional help for you. Likewise, I will tell you about my fears too so that we you can help me overcome mine too.” he gives me an assuring look which makes me super confident in him.

 

“You have fears oppa?” I ask curiously as he seems like a a guy without flaws in my eyes.

 

“I do. I am afraid of riding rides on theme park and haunted house.” He said with an embarrassed look in his eyes.

 

I couldn’t help myself from not giggle to his remarks. He sounds so cute like a child when he told me about his fears. “Well, I don’t like haunted house too but I can try to help you overcome your fears with those amusement park rides.” I wink to him and it manage to make him laugh too.

 

“Oh I have other fears too.”

 

“What is it, oppa?”

 

“Loosing my patients while I was attending to them and loosing you and Jae Wook.”

 

I feel like my heart is aching as he said that. I know very much how sincere his words are. I don’t know that Jae Wook and I has become his fear. His weakness. I have mixed feelings about it. I don’t know I should be happy or sad about it. I lean myself against him and lean my head on his shoulder. I inhale his manly scent and held onto his arm. “I promise I won’t leave you and I hope I will not break that promise.” I told him sincerely.

 

He wraps one of his arm around my shoulder and pull me closer to him. “Don’t make promises when you are unsure of things. It will hurt both you and the other person if you can’t fulfil it. Just hope and pray for the best.” I am really blessed to have him and I know he is the best for me. I can’t utter the three words yet but I know my feelings for him has deepen.

 

After we are done eating, we take a stroll by the beach to help with our digestion. As usual we will hold hands. It has become a norm for me to hold hands with him and if I don’t I feel awkward nowadays. We are enjoying the walk on the beautiful beach until we find a rocky area nearby. I am still in my monokini but I wrap the pario to cover my bottom part and legs and oppa has put on a short but he is still shirtless. Chang Wook oppa help me to climb up the boulders to reach the top as he said the view from on top of it is magnificent.

 

When I reached the top, I am once again caught in awe by the beauty of this island. You can see how blue the water is and it is so clear that you can even see the patches of reefs even from the distance. We take a seat on top of the rock. Chang Wook oppa sit behind me and I get myself closer to him. I lean myself to him and my is touching his bare upper torso. This is the most skin ship we had where most of our skin is touching. He slowly wraps his arms around me and keep me in his warm embrace.

 

“Thank you for taking me to this beautiful place.” He said to my ears. “This place is indeed a heaven on earth.”

 

“My pleasure. I always dream to take my husband to this place. You help me to realize my dreams. What makes it more meaningful, our Jae Wook is with us. If only he is big enough that we can take him here.”

 

“We can always come again here. Your halmeoni stays in this Island so we can visit her frequent.”

 

I don’t know why but I feel delighted when he said that. It’s not that he promises anything but just hearing him saying that, I feel like some sort of a guarantee.

 

“By the way, Shin. I really love your swimming suit. Did you just buy it for this trip?” he tries to me.

 

For a minute I was thinking how should I answer him. Should I tell him that I just bought? What will he think of me then? He might get the wrong idea. “No, I already have it for a while, but I never wear it because I don’t think it is appropriate to wear it at public beach.” I lied, of course. This is the best reason I could think of.

 

“So, you think it is appropriate to wear it here?”

 

I nod to him, “Yes, because you are the only one who can see it.” I told him. Actually I want to tell him that I only want him to see me in this revealing suit.

 

“Please wear it more often for me.” he teases and I can’t help but to slap him on his thighs for being byuntae.

 

He continues hugging me from behind as we enjoying the view. The cool breeze from the sea makes the weather pleasant even though the sun is scorching. While enjoying the blue sea, I notice he is looking at me and I turn to him to ask what he is looking? As usual he gives me a cheesy smile and gives me a cheesy answer. “Because I can’t get enough of your beauty and I love to look at you.” I nudge him using my elbow on his torso and we just laugh it out loud.

 

Our eyes are locked into each other as we are laughing in silliness and he is staring me deep in my eyes. Then he slowly leans down his head closer to mine. It is getting closer and closer each seconds till it only centimetres away. I know what is going to happen, I close my eyes anticipating. Then I feel his lips touches mine. He gives me a soft kiss. My body is not moving and I just let him kiss me. He pulls away after few seconds after he realized what he has done. “Sorry, I cross the line.” He apologized and he looks guilty.

 

“Don’t mention it.” I answered short. Lately, I am always wondering how his pouty lips will feel like and today I get to know it. It is just as what I expected it to be. It feels soft and warm. His kiss, though short it feels sweet and full of sincerity. And that is how we have our first kiss. On top of a rock by the beach facing the beautiful pacific coast. It is one beautiful moment.

 

(End of Shin Hye POV)

 

 

 

 

Shin Hye wakes up at 7 am but Chang Wook is not at her side. ‘Where could he be early this morning?’ she asks to herself. They arrived at halmeoni’s house at 8 pm last night. After quick dinner, they help halmeoni to prepare the rice cakes and pack them. Today is Jae Wook’s 100th day celebration and her halmeoni plans to throw a small party for her great grandson.

 

She goes out of the room to check him outside, still no sign of him. Halmeoni who is already inside the kitchen notice the just awake Shin Hye looking for her husband. “Looking for Chang Wook?”

 

Shin Hye turns towards her grandmother and nods. “Do you know where could he be so early in the morning?”

 

“You are worried about him or you already miss him?” she jokes to her grandchild.

 

Shin Hye is loss of words. Did not know what to answer her grandmother. “An….aniyo…I just…I mean it is unusual he goes out so early in the morning.” she stutters trying the best to answer her grandmother. The older lady just giggles and shakes her head by her granddaughter’s reaction.

 

“He went out just now. He said he wants to go somewhere. Don’t worry, he will be back soon. Go and wash up and help me to cook.”

 

“Arasso.” Shin Hye gets back to her room and take her towel and fresh pair of cloths before heading to the shower.

 

After she is done washing up, she helps her grandmother in the kitchen. She keeps checking the time while she cooks. She starts to get worried where her husband could be. Kim Hae Sook chuckles to look at how her granddaughter reacts. Shin Hye is behaving like how she was when she was young and very much in love. She was restless when she did not know her husband’s whereabouts. What more during those time there is no mobile phones.

 

“Don’t worry, he will be back.” she told Shin Hye and the later flustered.

 

“I am just wondering where could he go. He does not familiar that much with this city yet.” Shin Hye gives a valid reason. Or so she thinks. Her halmeoni just nods and continue doing her work.

 

“I’m back. Looks who are here?” she heard Chang Wook’s voice from the living room when she is busy cutting the traditional sweets. She turns around and to her surprise her in laws are here. Chang Wook’s parents and Yoo Jung.

 

Shin Hye puts down the knife she is holding, wash her hands and move to the living room to greet them. “Eomonim, Abeonim, why didn’t you tell me you are coming? I can fetch you at the airport.”

 

Kim Sung Ryung hugs her daughter in law whom she has been missing. She hasn’t seen her for more than a month. “We want to surprise you. Seems like we did it. How are you, sweetie?”

 

“I am fine eomonim. How are you and abeoji? Yoo Jung?” Shin Hye asks her mother in law.

 

Kim Sung Ryung pulls away from the hug and look around the house. “Where is my cute grandson? Jae Wookie?”

“He is still sleeping. We arrived home quite late last night so he must be tired.”

 

Right after she said that, Jae Wook cries and when Shin Hye about to get him, Chang Wook is faster. In less than a minute, he already carrying Jae Wook in his arms. The baby still trying to open his sleepy eyes and he looks weird when he sees his halmeoni and harabeoji. After recognizing who is who, finally he smiles which makes his grandparents over excited.

 

Ji Jin Hee immediately gets his grandson from Chang Wook and hugging the chubby baby tightly as he is missing him. Kim Sung Ryung and Yoo Jung also rush to his side to get a fair share holding Jae Wook. Their little man is being pass over between the grandparents and the youngest aunt. The three of them can’t help from being smitten with the little one. Chang Wook walks next to Shin Hye and put his arms around of her as both of them look at how his family really loving their boy. Shin Hye is forever grateful about that that most of the time she herself forgets that Jae Wook is not her husband’s biologically because his love for her son already exceeds blood related connection.

 

 

 

 

Jae Wook’s 100th day celebration is celebrated merrily. Though it is just a small celebration between family members, the neighbours and her halmeoni’s close friends but everyone is enjoying themselves at the gatherings. Chang Wook’s mother brought a custom made hanboks for Chang Wook, Shin Hye and Jae Wook and even brought rice cakes from one of the best seller shop in Seoul. She gives out those rice cakes to the guests. Rice cakes is given by the family to the guests as a token of gratitude that the baby has grew well for 100 days. It marks that the baby has completed all 4 trimesters of his life from the day he is conceived. Likewise, Kim Sung Ryung also want to share Korean cultures to the Japanese hence she brings all the snacks all the way from Seoul.

 

After the party is over and the guests have gone home, halmeoni, Shin Hye, Chang Wook and his family are enjoying tea time. Halmeoni prepare Japanese tea ceremony for them to give them a glimpse of Japanese Culture. Kim Sung Ryung is amaze by the fine taste of Japanese green tea. The way it is prepared step by step makes the richness flavour of the tea can be taste.

 

Kim Sung Ryung takes an envelope from her handbag and pass it to Shin Hye. “Open it.” she said.

 

“What is this, eomonim?” Shin Hye asked. From the weight of the envelope it seems like it is a set of documents.

 

“Open it and you will know.” Kim Sung Ryung put the envelope in Shin Hye’s hands and tell her to open it right away.

 

Shin Hye opens the envelope and take out the document inside. She is clueless at first when she sees what document it is and when she saw her name is written in the first page of the documents, her eyes widen in shock. It is a document of foundation ownership. Her name is stated as the co-founder together with her mother in law. The name of the foundation is Hye Wook Foundation. “Eomonim, what is this?”

 

"A gift for Jae Wook and you. Ever since I learned about Jae Wook condition, I wanted to establish a foundation for special babies like him and other conditions too. Seeing Jae Wook and you, it inspires me as a mother and grandmother to do my part and give something to honour special children like him who always being look down in our society. I want to educate people through thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter