My NamChin, Lee MinHo

HEALING LOVE ©
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Ehwa Women's University)

ShinHye is focusing on her design when her best friend, So Eun comes in and greets her. “ShinHye-ya, what are you doing?”

“Finishing my drawing, wae-yo?”

“Nothing, just drop by to disturb you. Hehehe. Palli finish up then we can go for lunch. Baeguppa.” While waiting for ShinHye to finish, she just wander around the design studio. So Eun takes journalism course and they share a house together as both of them are not from Seoul. ShinHye used to stay in Tokyo with her grandmother and So Eun is from Jeonju. “The weather is so nice today Shin. Perfect weather to stroll around for a date.”

“Then ask your namchin for a date.” ShinHye replied still immersed in her drawings.

“Hmm how I wish he is a romantic person like that. He is a workaholic, he love working more than anything else.” SoEun sighed. She has been together with her boyfriend for almost 2 years now but they hardly date. Luckily they are neighbors so they can meet often.

“It is good that he love to work rather than he love to loaf around and doing nothing. He work hard for you and for your future.”

“Aigoo Park ShinHye, you sound like an ahjumma. I know it’s good he is hardworking but if work is important than me, it is a problem too.” SoEun smirk at ShinHye’s advice and keep enjoy looking at the scenery from the window. “Oh My God, what is he doing?”

“Wae, Jaerim oppa came to visit you?” ShinHye ask.

“Not my oppa, but your oppa.”

“Mwo. Are you sure you are seeing MinHo oppa?” she asked in disbelief.

“My eyesight is still 6/6 and I can confirm you, your namchin is down there waiting for you. By the way Shin, today is not your birthday right?”

“What is he doing here? He doesn’t tell me he wanna come.” SHinHye stop drawing and walks towards the window to see.

“He must want to surprise you as he brings a big bouquet of flowers.” SoEun point to her the location of Lee MinHo who was holding a big bouquet of red roses.

“Oh my God. What is he doing? It is not my birthday or our anniversary yet.” ShinHye cover in shock looking at MinHo who was standing with bouquet.

“You need to go down to know why. Palli ka” So Eun pulls her out of the studio and went down to meet MinHo.

 

 

MinHo smile widely as he see ShinHye walking towards him. “Surprise!” SoEun who is walking behind ShinHye is already smiling sheepishly looking at how sweet her friend’s boyfriend is.

“Oppa, you didn’t tell me you want to come. What is all this?”

“Ya Park ShinHye, are you not happy seeing your boyfriend’s surprise? If I call you, it wouldn’t be a surprise. And do I need to ask for permission to meet my yeochin?”

"It is not I am not happy, but you come unnotice and i already promise SoEun to go out lunch with her." 

"Its ok, ShinHye ah. i can jut grab a doshirak at the convenience store. You don't have to worry bout me, we can have lunch some other times." SoEun assures her that she is ok they need to cancel their lunch plan. 

"Are you sure So Eun ah? I feel really bad for you. You wait for me to have lunch and I have to go." 

"Gwenchana. We can have it other times. MinHo-ssi, take care of my friend." SoEun said before dismissing her self from them. 

"Komawo, SoEun ah. I'll buy you dinner later. Next time I will call before coming so that I won't disturb your plan/" MinHo said and wink to SoEun thanking for her understanding. "So do you have class after this?" he asked ShinHye.

She shook her head. "Nope I don't have class anymore for today. I just need to finish my design so i might need to come back here later wae?"

"No if you still have class maybe i need to cut short our date. But I missed you so I want longer date." he acts cute for her attention that makes her stop arguing more. 

"Ok. You win. So what is all witht this surprise flowers? I don't remember

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter