Not Her World

HEALING LOVE ©
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ShinHye wakes up early that morning as she wants to prepare breakfast for MinHo. Today is his first day shooting for the MV and he will be very busy. She wants to ensure he get good breakfast to start his day. 

"Wow smells nice. What is today's occassion?" SoEun askes as soon as she enters the kitchen. The nice smells of the food can be detected from her room.

"MinHo oppa will have her first day of shooting today. So, I want to make him a hearty breakfast to start the day. I'll send it later to him." ShinHye excitedly explain with a smile. 

"MinHo oppa is so lucky. I am your housemate but you hardly prepare me food before. I am jealous." 

"Don't be. I will if you have important days like this. I only cook for special occassion. I already left some for you, its over there. Don't forget to eat it. I need to get going now. Bye chingu." 

"Bye. You don't have class today ShinHye?"

"I do but after lunch. So, I will have breakfast with MinHo oppa and go to the shooting site with him before class." ShinHye waves to So Eun again before closing the door behind her. 

 

MinHo was shocked when Shinhye said that she is already in front of his house early in the morning.  "Hi dear. what are you doing here so early in the morning? You don't have classes today?" 

ShinHye tip toed and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Good Morning oppa. My class is in the evening. I made breakfast for us" she excitedly show the breakfast pack she made to MinHo and bring it to the dining table to serve it. "Go and take the shower while i prepared it. You need hearty breakfast today for your shooting."

MinHo smile and hurriedly get to his room to shower. Less than 10 minutes later he is already seated at the dining table. "You cooked all this?" 

ShinHye nods and she can see MinHo smiles widen. "Auwww, you are so sweet baby." he said and give ShinHye a quick peck on her cheek. 

"Today is an important day for you, this is the least I can do to make sure you had a great day to start with."

"That is why I love you so much. You are very thoughtful." his praises once again brought a smile to ShinHye's face. 

 

After they had their breakfast, ShinHye accompany MinHo to the shooting location. MinHo is one of the earliest to arrive. When he is there, he met the agent representative who gave him the job. 

"Good Morning, Mrs Park." he greeted one of the lady. She is in her late 30s but very stylish. Fit her job as a representative in a modeling agency. 

"Oh good morning MinHo-ssi. Have you had your breakfast? If haven't there is some coffee and bread" she pointed to a table nearby that is full with bread and coffee. 

"It's ok, i just had mine." 

"Ok, if so please follow her. She will bring you to do your hair and make up. Oh ya, this is the rough scenario of today's MV but the PD will explain in detailed later." Mrs Park hand in a booklet to MinHo.

"You wait for me here. Are you sure you going to be ok?" he asked ShinHye. She just nods and MinHo is taken to the changing room by the other lady. 

"Are you his friend?" suddenly Mrs Park ask ShinHye in quite a serious tone. Stunned by the question ShinHye just nods. Then she made her way to a nearby mini park. She found a bench under a shady tree and sits there.  She kinda disturbed by the look Mrs Park gave her. While waiting for MinHo, she kills her time by looking at her phone. That is the most longest wait she ever experienced. 

An hour later, MinHo already finished with his make up and hair. He looks for Shinhye as soon as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter