Don't Be Stupid

HEALING LOVE ©
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

play for extra feels

 

ShinHye moves and packed her luggage as slowly and as quietly as possible. She doesn't want to wake So Eun up. So Eun is sleeping in her room next to ShinHye hence ShinHye doesn't to make any noise that could wake her up. She wanted to leave quietly without telling anyone. She doesn't want to trouble So Eun and her boyfriend anymore. She had trouble them much this past week and she feels bad. Besides, she herself doesn't know what her plan is. For now, she thinks she just wants to go back to Japan and stay with her grandma. 

She just pack light and take her basic necessities and some clothes to make it easier for her travel. After done packing her luggage, she grabs some money, her savings account booklet and her passport and shove it inside her backpack. Not to forget, her baby's first sonogram photo and her diary. After making sure she has everything, she slowly pick up her luggage and walk out of the house silently. She walk towards the bus stop near the house and hail for a taxi. Lucky enough for her that she got a taxi within 5 minutes of waiting. 

"Where are you going, ahgassi?" the taxi driver ask as soon as shegets inside the taxi.

"Take me to Gimpo airport please, ahjussi." her answer stunned the driver. It's almost 3 am in the morning and he don't think there will be any flight coming or going out at that hour. 

"Are you sure you are going to Gimpo, ahgassi? I don't think there wil be any flight at this hour." he asked for confirmation again. 

"Yes, ahjussi. I will wait for the first flight in the morning. I just want to be there early." 

Without asking further the driver make his way to the airport. While driving he heard sobbing sound coming from the back seat and when he look from the rear view mirror, he saw the young lady is crying. He drives slowly so that she can cry and calm herself before reaching the airport. 

ShinHye doesn't know what she want to do now. She's pregnant and her boyfriend just dumb her and can't be contacted. She feels ashame to go to college and continue study. Sooner or later, her tummy will show up and she can't hide her pregnancy and people will find out that she has being dumped. The only think she can think of now is to runaway from Seoul. Runaway from the people who knew her including her BFF but the question is where she wants to go? The only place she can think now is to go back to Japan and stay with her grandma but how is she going to broke the news about her baby and the baby's father? It will be a disgrace for her grandmother. Her grandmother is a well respected professor in her uni and in the neighbourhood. If people find out that the granddaughter of the well known professor Kim is pregnant, it might spoiled her reputation. "No, I can't do that to halmeoni. I can put a shame on her." she thought to herself. After thinking and think of the circumstances, ShinHye change her mind. She will not go to Japan. She will not go to her grandmother at least not until the baby is born. She needs to find away to run from her life and also run from her grandmother. She should not let her grandmother found out about what happen at least not before she decided what to do with the baby and her life. 

"Ahjussi, I change my mind. Take me to Seoul Station please." without questioning, the taxi driver make a uturn at a junction and heads to Seoul Station as the passenger's wish.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 4 am when she arrived in Seoul Station. The taxi driver is so kind that he helps her with her luggage and send her until right in front of the escalator. He also only charge her very minimum and ask her to take care of herself. She heads straight to the ticket counter as soon as she arrived.

"The earliest train ticket to Busan please." there is no one she knew in Busan and for now she thinks that is the best place to go. She will think on where to settle down later on if she has plans. If not, she will just keeps wandering, earn some money and live her life. With or without the baby. 

"Earliest ticket to Busan is at 5.15 am. How many person? Return or one way, Miss?" the ticket cashier asked.

"One Way. 1 person only." she handed the money and the lady print the ticket for her. She headed to a cafe to get some drinks and snacks while waiting for boarding time.

It is the most unexcited journey she ever experienced in her whole life. During the journey, all she can think is will she carry on with this pregnacy or not, will she has the baby on her own or give the baby for adoption. Life can change drastically. Just over a week ago, she is excited to learn that she is carrying his baby and going to be a mom but now, she didn't know whether the baby should be born or not and she feels sorry for him/her. She fell asleep while thinking about her problems and is waken up by the staff upon reaching Busan Station. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So Eun wakes up to an unusally quiet house. She thought ShinHye must still be sleeping as both of them sleep late last night. Not wanting to wake her up, after cleaning herself she walks to the kitchen and began to prepare breakfast. She is glad to see ShinHye is much better last night. She doesn't cry much or lock herself in the room anymore. They chatted quite long yesterday and she is glad her friend can smile again. She made ShinHye's favourite breakfast and she hope this can cheer her more. 

"ShinHye ya, lets eat." she called out for her best friend after done preparing breakfast but there's no answer. She called out again, stil no answer. Thinking that ShinHye might be still sleeping, she walks towards her room and knock. "ShinHye ya, I already made breakfast, let's eat." still no answer. So So Eun open the door. The room is unlocked and its empty. SoEun called for ShinHye againa nd walks towards the bathroom. Empty. She starts to panicked. Then she found a letter on the table. Her hands are trembling while reading it. 

 

To my dearest friend So Eun,

For these past few days, I have been troubling you and Jae Rim oppa a lot. I feel ashamed that I need to drag you guys to my problem. 

I do not want to trouble you guys any further so let me take my own path from now. I will search for him on my own and ask him why did he do that.

If I can't find him, I will think on how to go on with my life with my baby. Don't worry about me, I am gonna be fine.

Thank you for everything, I will contact you when I am ready to face the world. For now, let me take care of my self. 

I am going back to Japan to my grandmother for now. 

 

Saranghae Chinguya

ShinHye. 

 

So Eun try to call her but ShinHye left her phone behind. Seems like she doesn't want to be contacted. So Eun rush to her boyfriend's house next door and bang the door hard. 

"So Eun ah..what is it?" 

"Oppa, ShinHye has run away." she sobs.

"WHAT?" Jae Rim still can't register what he heard. "Calm down, baby. Tell me what is it."

So Eun showed him the letter, "Oppa, ShinHye has run away. She has left us. She even left her phone behind. Seems like she doesn't want us to find her." So Eun continue crying. 

JaeRim takes her inside his house and put her on the sofa to sit. He brings in a glass of water for her, then he takes her hands into his. "Let's relax and think of how we can find her. I don't think she has gone that far. Its only been a few hours. We might still be able to catch up to her."

So Eun cries subside a little and she is calmer now. "I am not a good friend. I thought she is ok but apparently she is not. I can't tell that she is still facing difficulty with this situation." 

JaeRim moves closer to her and wrap his arms around her shoulder, "No you are a good friend. Because you are such a very good friend, ShinHye decided not to trouble you anymore with her problems. I think that is why she is running away from us. Don't blame yourself. No one is to be blame."

"I should have notice that she is trying to run away from here. How can I missed that." 

"How can you notice it when she doesn't even show it. We know that she is heartbroken and frustrated but if you ask me, even I cannot tell she will run away from us. Now, let's think objectively how can we find her. I will take emergency leave from work and we will try to find her, ok?" JaeRim get his handphone and call his manager to let him know that he needs to be off from work. ShinHye is like a little sister to him and he is worried too not knowing her whereabouts but he needs to stay calm for So Eun as his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter