Chapter 42

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: Chanyeol narrowly avoided a serious confrontation with Yoongi over his 'intrusion' into the household, and thankfully managed to leave unscathed, with your phone number in his pocket...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


“Describe Suga to me. What is he like as a friend, when he's off camera?”
“What is he like?...Suga-Hyung is...

...bold...
...brash...
...stupid...

...jealous.”

Hoseok's eyes fluttered open. He must have dozed off for a moment there on the couch, as that was where he found himself when he sat up. Running a hand through his messy brown locks so he could smooth them down, he exhaled softly, then inhaled.

There was a nice smell in the air. You and Jimin had gone to the market after your first day back at work since the storm, and bought some crab so you could make kkotgetang (spicy crab stew) for dinner. It was sure to be delicious.

But as Hoseok got up off the sofa and walked across the lower lounge towards the kitchen, his mind was on matters other than dinner.
Namely, Yoongi. He just couldn't get over his irritation with the guy. There was no way he could let things continue on like this, he had to say something.

So, he did.

Everyone was in the kitchen, chipping in to make different parts of the stew and helping keep things on track. You happened to be picking up the chopping board at that time, preparing to take it to the sink so you could rinse it, but Jin stepped in to offer his assistance.
“I can take that, Princess.” he held his hand out to you.

You were just about to give him the glass board when Yoongi suddenly barged in and snatched it instead.
“I'll do it.”
He brushed past Jin on his way to the sink and set the thing down roughly inside it. You were both left bewildered. It was a wonder he hadn't broken it with how suddenly he snatched it from you.

Hoseok glowered at Yoongi's back from his spot by the kitchen entrance. Thankfully you were all fairly well occupied with your own tasks at that point, so nobody noticed him slipping up behind the ebony-haired boy and tapping him on the shoulder. Yoongi tensed and looked around at him, while Hoseok just murmured and gestured for him to follow.

Clicking his tongue with exasperation, Yoongi left the dishes to be done later and tailed after him. Hoseok escorted him upstairs into the bedroom he shared with Jimin and towards the adjoining bathroom. At that point Yoongi was really frowning, wondering what this could possibly be about. When they got inside and Hoseok closed the door, the other gave him a harsh glare.

“Okay, what the hell do you want?”
Hoseok calmly approached him, folding his arms. “Hyung. I think you know.”

Rolling his eyes, Yoongi was already walking to leave. “Right. I don't feel like playing f**king mind games.”
Hoseok took him by the shoulder and pushed him back so he ended up where he started. “Not just yet. I'll tell you.”
Yoongi's nostrils were practically flaring he was so furious about that, but he forced himself to calm down. He wanted an explanation, just so he could scoff about it.

“[Y/N].”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter