Chapter 16

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: You had just assumed Jungkook was being silly. How much trouble could a hair color really cause for you? But after receiving a mysterious message on your phone, you feared you were about to find out...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols or companies mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware. 
Anyway, here we go~
 


'We know where you live, nyeon. And we know who you're living with.'

You couldn't sleep.
It was ridiculous, sure. But you simply couldn't.

Every five seconds it seemed that you were reaching under your pillow and pulling out your phone in the darkness, checking to see if any other messages had arrived, though you only ever ended up seeing that same one, and reading it over and over again...

Horrible. How could anyone send something like this to you? What had you done to deserve such a creepy threat?

More importantly, how did they even know you lived here? Hell, how did they even manage to get your number!?

You thought back to those girls you had seen huddled together while you were out with Jin. They clearly noticed that you two were together and matching. So they must have gathered all this information from that very moment until you actually made it home. And it wasn't a long drive either.

It was just insane. These sasaeng, you assumed...they clearly didn't appreciate you having anything to do with the BTS boys. Least of all the visual of the group. It was likely just as Jungkook had said. They probably assumed you two were in some kind of intimate relationship.

The thought made you flush, but you were still uneasy.

Putting your phone away again, your fingers had barely left it when you suddenly felt it buzz once more. Biting your lip, you dared to take a look.

'We're outside.'

It was night at this point. Not super late, but everyone was in bed nonetheless. You definitely didn't want to go out to meet some strangers at this time.

But you couldn't just leave this, could you? What if things got worse? 
The peace you had here in this shared house...these silly little days with one another. You didn't want anything to ruin that.

So, after a lot of hesitation, you urged yourself out from under the bedsheets, slipped a baggy jumper on over your pyjamas, and headed to the door. Since you didn't want to wake anyone up you made sure to creep carefully out of your room and towards the porch. With one final, deep breath, you walked out and down the stone step path, before opening the main door that divided the apartment from the street beyond.

At first you couldn't see anyone in the dim street light. However, someone soon emerged under one of the lamps, and you tensed a little. The girl was accompanied by two others. They didn't look like thugs at least...but you weren't about to relax around them, especially when it was so late.

“...Hello?” You decided to play it polite, since there wasn't much use in trying to provoke anything with them. However, the group of fans just glowered back at you like a small pack of wolves in the moonlight (or what little was showing through the cloudy overcast in Seoul).

“Alright, let's get one thing clear first.” The one with the longest hair, who seemed to be the leader, spoke up. “We won't cause you any problems...provided you do what we ask.”
Frowning, you didn't back down just yet. “I don't understand...First off, are you the ones that messaged me? How did you even get my number?”

The girl smirked. “We have our ways.”
Well. That wasn't unsettling at all.
“And why are you bothering me?” You asked straight out. She responded with a heavy sigh, shooting a quick glance at her counterparts before looking at you, brow raised in what was already irritation.

“Isn't it obvious? Some of our friends saw you today, with Jin o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter