Chapter 43

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: Hoseok decided to confront Yoongi over his attitude around you, though he only left the other rapper feeling even more torn up about what to do...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


Fall was on the way.
Leaves were losing their green hues and turning wrinkled and brown. It was rather sad to watch them flutter down to the grass, dead and useless. Well, useless besides serving as something for Taehyung to jump around in.

“Jagi come join me! It's so fun!” he called out to you excitedly from where he was, and Namjoon let out a sigh, leaning on the rake he had been using.
“Dammit. He's making a mess, I just did that pile.”
“Heh.” you just giggled and looked up at him with an innocent little smirk. “So you'd mind if I went over and joined him?”
Namjoon just chuckled and gestured before himself. “Nah. Go ahead.”

Grinning, you nodded vigorously and ran over to where Taehyung was. Jumping with both feet first you landed ankle-high in the mound of leaves and started jumping and kicking around with him, laughing the whole time. It really felt as if you were a little kid again, which Taehyung was pretty much like all the time.

Though while you were messing around you silently promised Namjoon that you would repay him with some other favor. He often ended up doing most of the chores around the house already so it was only fair.

Unfortunately, your fun had to end eventually. Today was a Friday, and though the weekend was just around the corner again, it also meant that you and Jimin had to go to work. It was early morning when you had been playing around with Taehyung in the garden, but your co-worker eventually came by to tell you it was time to get ready and head out.

Soon you were both in the cafe, diligently serving customers. Lim was there as per usual, but Jimin seemed to be more relaxed about her presence, even taking her order on that particular day (he would usually ask you to do so). Perhaps taking a break during the storms had given him some much-needed space.

It was over almost too quickly.
“I'm really starting to love working there. Not that I didn't like it already but it almost doesn't feel like work at this point.” you spoke cheerfully while you walked down the road back home with him. “Though...” you tapped your nose, “...that might be due to my infatuation with cakes.”
Jimin clicked his tongue and shook his head with a wry smile. “You and your cake.”

“Mm~” you walked ahead of him a bit and stretched your arms high above your head, inhaling deeply. Fall had a specific smell to it, though it was hard to describe. Just...comforting. “Man, I'm so glad the weather cleared up. You must be happy too-”
You glanced over your shoulder at him.
“-Seen as you don't like the rain.”

He paused for a moment, kind of surprised you even remembered him saying that. However, he shrugged and walked a little faster to catch up with you.
“Yeah, I don't. But you're right, at least it's-”
His arm slipped around yours,
“-clearer now.”

You just about tripped over your own trainers. Heart thumping, you could feel Jimin pulling you a little closer while he walked, keeping his limb interlocked with your own. Looking over shyly with a red blush on your face, he smirked back at you in his typical way.
“Did I surprise you?”
“A-a little.” you stuttered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter