Chapter 33

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: Note to (your)self. Never bring cake to a sleeping Suga. You may get more than you bargained for...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


Well, wasn't this just something.

Few could probably say they had been this close with Yoongi. To actually feel his chest pressing against your back, and his sweater-clad arms wrapped tightly around you...his slightly warm and gentle breath tickling the side of your neck as he leaned over you in his sleep. The feel of his soft, smooth cheek pressing up against yours as he basically used your head as a pillow.

When he murmured again, you heard it clearly this time.
“...[Y/N]...”
So he was dreaming about you. That just served to add another layer to this whole situation.

Heavily flushing, heart pounding, you inhaled sharply and dared to whisper his name.
“Y-Y...Yoongi...”
No answer. So you tried wriggling around a little, hoping he would shift. It only resulted in him pulling you even closer, to the point where you were halfway underneath him. It was hot, a little cramped too of course. You could hear his steadily pounding heartbeat in your ear.

Forcing yourself to calm down so you could think your way out of this situation rationally, you considered what might happen when he woke up and found you had invaded his bed. There were two probable options...

He'd be completely understanding and he'd probably give you the cake as a reward for going through that fangirl trauma.

He'd roll you up into a tightly packed little ball and kick you up into the skies of Seoul.

Somehow, it was the first that seemed much more unlikely. Already you were bracing yourself for a swift death.
Minutes passed by but they felt like hours. Gradually you began to relax a little bit beneath him.

This isn't so bad actually...
The door wasn't far enough open for anyone to notice you were in here. They were unlikely to question your absence when they were so busy talking among themselves. So it was looking more and more likely that you'd be spending the entire night in Suga's bed. Stuck with Grumpy Little Yoongi himself. What a treat...

You were as well making the most of it. Boldly, you shifted your position, able to roll over onto your other side with the room he had unconsciously given you. Now you were facing him, and it was really quite up close. Your noses were almost touching.

He still wasn't letting go, keeping you snug against him like a teddy bear. So you just spent some time admiring his face in the dim light. There was no denying that he was very handsome. They all were. But when it came to Yoongi, there was something about him that...had a real draw to it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter