Chapter 1

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

This is my first fic on here, so I hope you enjoy! I adore Roommate, it's like Big Brother except everyone is really nice to each other XD Also Chanyeol is such a cutie in it but I'll shut up because this isn't about EXO.
However, if a lot of people take interest in this fic then I may write a version with other Kpop idols too.

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols or companies mentioned.
This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~

 

66 Seongbuk-dong, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul...

Yep. This was definitely the place. Honestly, you couldn't believe you were actually here. You had been a big fan of Roommate while it had aired, and had eagerly watched both seasons all the way through. It had sadly been cancelled, but as luck would have it, you had found a listing for the house online. The room wasn't the cheapest you could get, but considering the location it was a steal.

True, you'd just be sharing with regular folk, no idols involved. At least as far as you were aware.
But maybe you'd get lucky?

Nah. That was ridiculous.

You stepped up to the front door, and looked up at the wall that surrounded the house. It was hard to see it from out here, but at least you knew you'd definitely have privacy. In a place like Seoul, you could really appreciate something like that. From the few days you had spent here you could already tell it was quite a lively place.

That wasn't to say you were a very quiet person. But you would at least want your home to feel like a peaceful place. And you did intend to stay here for a while...
Hopefully it would end up being just as cool as it had looked on the show. You also hoped that your own roommates would turn out to be good companions too.

After ringing the bell, you received no answer, so you just used your own key to let yourself in. Immediately, you were greeted by a cute little path through the small front garden, which led to a set of stairs, and up to the proper front door. In almost no time at all, you were inside the famous house.

It was a little overwhelming, and pretty crazy. Walking inside and peering around to see if you really were alone, you could see that the place was fully furnished, and looked very similar to how it had during the show. You took a few more steps inside, and noticed the blackboard on the wall was painfully blank. Of course, Chanyeol's message had long since been wiped away.

After setting down your bags, you decided it would be pretty cool to introduce yourself by leaving a message there. So, you walked up to the board, and grabbed one of the chalk pieces, before scratching a brief message on it.

'Hey! My name's [Y/N]. Please be kind to me!'

Lowering the chalk, you half considered wiping the note away and writing something else, or just leaving it blank after all. What you had written seemed a little lame now that you looked at it. However, you decided to just leave it there.

Figuring you could leave your bags down by the door for the time being, you decided to go exploring. Looking around on the ground floor, you saw the famous kitchen and dining room, and the miniature gym at the back. Not to mention the bedroom that Min Woo and Kang Joon had shared together, bunk beds and all.

After checking that out, and blushing just a tad at the mere thought of being in the same room that they had both slept in, you walked back out into the foyer and ascended the stairs to the second floor.

The upper living room was just as tidy as the one below. It felt a little barren, to be completely honest. You hoped that your roommates would liven it up. Better to have party animals than bookworms in a house as big as this.

Casually, you wandered closer to the sofas, intending to have a seat and admire the view of the backyard.
However, something made you freeze in place.

You had already drawn quite close, but you couldn't quite tell what it was that was huddled under the blanket on top of the sofa. It was only when you took a couple of steps closer that you could see a face poking out from the top of the sheets, and you immediately leapt back a couple of steps again, surprised.

The person sleeping there was calm and didn't seem to react much to your presence besides a very slight shift of position. Dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter