Chapter 35

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: The storm arrives...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


You felt that you understood Namjoon a little better now, and vice versa. It was nice to know that they genuinely wanted to spend time with you...that they genuinely wanted to have you here in this house with them.

And they definitely couldn't get rid of you at this point. For the weather had taken a real turn, just as Namjoon had warned.
A storm was brewing. The swirling gray and navy clouds over Seoul told you that much. They formed some kind of natural vortex in the sky...or at least it seemed that way.

It certainly felt dramatic when the first crack of dull thunder sounded from the heavens, and the rain lashed down in an instant, soaking the grass in the garden outside and hammering against every window of the house. It was almost like the entire place could be swept up what with the wind that was blowing and howling too...

“Ah! I hate it!”
Taehyung grabbed a pillow from the sofa next to him and crouched down, shoving it over his head and ears. Yoongi just clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes at the boy.
“Why? It's just weather.”
“It's loud!” Taehyung pouted, looking up at the other boy tearfully, and Yoongi scoffed from his spot on the sofa.
“You're loud! Like, all the time!”

“Enough arguing, both of you.” Namjoon scolded while he walked through with a tray of cocoa for everyone, handing out the mugs to the others. They were all gathered up there.
“-It's not like we can leave the house right now, and it may be like this for a while. So we better all get along.”

Taehyung placed his pillow down shakily and took the hot drink, blowing on it while keeping it clasped safely in his hands. Yoongi just sipped his straight away, not caring that it scalded his tongue.

“We're getting a token payment from our work since it's not our fault we can't make it in.” Jimin explained while he sat with you. “I don't know if that's expected business practice in this kind of situation but...I don't think we're gonna complain about it.”
“Nope.” Shaking your head, you reached out to take one of the mugs. But your fingers happened to grace against Jin's perfectly soft hand, as he too had grasped the same drink. Quickly you both jerked back, and an awkward silence fell upon the room.

Yoongi glared at Mr. Princess, obviously the last person to believe that was just a coincidence. Innocently, you looked up at Jin, who was slightly pink in his cheeks. He gazed back at you with those chocolate brown eyes of his, which were all too akin to the treat you had just jousted casually over. Immediately, he did the gentlemanly thing and gestured with the flat of his hand for you to take it.

“You have it Princess. I apologize for being so rash-”
“Oh please.” Yoongi glanced aside and shifted in his spot, clicking his tongue in a disapproving manner. “Does everything always have to be so dramatic with you? Can you even help yourself?”

“What di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter