Chapter 32

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: Though you were lost in Seoul for a little while, Jungkook carried you through the ordeal (literally) and you made it back home safe together. With the typhoon season coming soon enough, you brace yourself for the storm...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


Namjoon had been wise to push you all to go out yesterday. It wasn't like Summer was completely over yet, but the rain had come early that Monday morning, and it didn't let up throughout your whole work day.

Both you and Jimin were hesitant to even leave the cafe once you were finished. To go from such a cozy place out into that...well...it wasn't exactly a smooth transition. Luckily you had brought a big umbrella to share, but it still didn't make it that much more pleasant.

Lim didn't seem to want to leave either. And she actually had a valid reason. After the two of you had stepped out to go home, you noticed that she was still waiting under the canvas eaves outside, shivering and clutching her frilly sleeved arms. She kept gazing up at the sky with worry, like she was hoping it would stop pouring soon. Of course, you and Jimin wanted the same.

“Lim? Are you okay?” You asked, pausing in the shelter so you could talk to her. Eyes glistening, she looked at you with a pathetic expression.
“Unnie...oh...”
“What's wrong?” You prompted further, while Jimin hovered uncomfortably in the background. He seemed eager to keep walking.

“It's awful...I...I don't own an umbrella...” Lim looked down, clutching the hem of her pure white dress. You could see the ends of her light brunette pigtails were slightly damp.
“You don't even own an umbrella?” You asked, and she shook her head, before looking up at Jimin. She eyed him even more adoringly.

“I spent all my money on your photocards, oppa...”
You could see Jimin twitch a little, struggling to respond or even look at her. His eyes flicked her way a few times but that was all he could muster besides a hoarse:
“...Thanks...for your support...”

“You're welcome~” Lim went pink and took on a dreamy smile for a moment, before turning back to you in sadness again. You had a feeling this was maybe a ploy to get some time with Jimin. Sure, she always came to the cafe super early, but even then she would have probably seen the storm clouds coming while on her way.

Nonetheless, whatever her reasons were, and whether she was being genuine or not, you simply couldn't leave her like that. Looking to Jimin, you then took the umbrella handle and guided it over a bit so there was enough room to take Lim as well. You could feel him resisting but you made sure to give it a good yank, and beamed sweetly at the shorter girl.
“You can share with us.”

The pint-sized fan gasped with delight, bowing several times in thanks before quickly huddling between the two of you. Of course she stood much closer to Jimin, and of course, he looked like he was about to self-destruct. Honestly though, it was kind of endearing, as weird as she was.

“Where do you live anyway,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter