Chapter 26

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: Well, now you knew the truth about Yoongi, and the main reason why the boys had come to this house in the first place. A fight that had gone too far, all because Yoongi decided to defend his artistic integrity. Though you couldn't really say who was right or wrong, you were happy that you finally understood him a little better...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


Things were looking up again. The worst heat had passed now, and Summer had become pleasant again. An air of relaxation had settled on the household once more...

“Okay, tell me what you think of this [Y/N]. And be honest with me.” Namjoon leaned across the kitchen island, holding a piece of tender marinated chicken in his chopsticks. You gracefully ate it, and quickly wiped your cheeks when you were finished chewing. Just in case...
“It's good! Really tasty.” You commended him, and he smirked, straightening back up again and setting the chopsticks down. He placed some plastic wrap over the top of the chicken dish and put it in the fridge.
“Cool. I'll serve this later then.”

Dinner wasn't for a little while yet. Your stomach was grumbling though, and you clutched your tummy, pouting.
“I'm hungry...”
“Heh, well chicken is the best for that.” Namjoon turned back to you and smirked. “Just be patient, I'll be serving it up in no time.”

He was smiling so genuinely that you couldn't help feeling kind of guilty. He didn't know. None of them knew that Jungkook had told you the truth about Yoongi.
Still, as long as you kept your word, then there would never be a problem.

“Why don't you go play with Tae while you're waiting?” Namjoon shrugged, wiping off his hands and walking out of the kitchen area with you. You just hummed, blushing a little bit. Things always seemed to get so awkward with that boy.
“Or...not...” Namjoon noted your reaction, then turned to you fully. “Actually, there was something I wanted to ask you [Y/N], while you're here.”

Wondering what he could want, you just nodded. “Sure, go ahead.”
Namjoon bit his lip, looking a bit uncomfortable. “How should I say this...? I don't want to come across as rude or anything, and this definitely isn't a criticism, or me trying to be too nosey but...”
You waited with baited breath. What could this possibly be about?
“Why is it that you came to Seoul, [Y/N]?”

“Huh?” You paused, then hummed. “Well...really, it was just because I wanted to...”
“Huh.” Namjoon almost mimicked you, but he was much flatter about it. “So...are you thinking of getting a job here or...”

Oh no. This was it. You knew it would be coming eventually.
He was starting to see you as a burden. You were starting to weigh down his wallet too much.

“Like I said, I'm not hinting at anything-” Namjoon quickly added. “It's fine if you don't intend to work while you're here. I was just wondering, since Jimin actually nabbed himself a job.”
“Jimin did?” Perking up at that, he nodded in response.
“Yeah. I think it's at a local cafe or something. They were looking for waiters.”

You could just imagine Jimin in that kind of get-up, serving tables and taking orders. That was something you had to see. Anyone would want to...

“Are they looking for anyone else?” You decided to ask, and Namjoon grinned.
“I had a feeling you'd be interested. And yeah, as a matter of fact they are. They wanted a male and female to work as a waiter and waitress there during mornings and early af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter