Chapter 54

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: You ran your mouth a little too far this time. Some things can't be taken back so easily...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


Far from ideal, was the polite way of putting it.
Completely f**ked was more accurate.

“Y-Yoongi, I-”
“No. Tell me what you just said.”

It was funny. Moments before, Yoongi had been ranting about how he'd kill those Jin Sasaeng. Now it was as if you had just been added to his hit list.

Namjoon acted quickly, stepping in front of you with his arm held out as a means of defense. Yoongi still had that chair after all.
“Yoongi-yah, she's just woken up after fainting, and she fainted because she nearly got hit by a car. Whatever you're assuming is wrong, so just cool it.”

“Cool it?” Yoongi visibly twitched. You could hear Hoseok breathing a little faster on your left, and could see that Jimin had cowered further behind the wall, looking like a shy little child who didn't want to come out and see the relatives. Well, fair enough. Who would want to pay their greetings to a guy who looked like he could rip about 1000 heads off?

It fell to you to cover up your faux pas, and somehow you managed to think of something despite your building trembles.
“Don't you remember how mad you were when they first came here!?” you stepped forward bravely if only for the sake of emphasis, to make yourself look as passionately convincing as possible. “I really thought you were going to hurt somebody!”

It wasn't the best cover up in the world. In fact, Yoongi had been remarkably subdued in his approach back then, but you figured you could still get away with it by just passing it off as your own personal overreaction to his actions. He had claimed everyone was on his case after all...

“...What the hell are you talking about?” Yoongi sort of seemed to buy it, just scoffing and folding his arms firmly. His foot tapped with barely suppressed agitation. “Back then I didn't even want to waste my time with them, why would I have bothered getting in a fight?”
“O-oh...I just assumed...”
“Why would you assume that?” he quickly snapped.

Now whether Jimin really knew what you had initially meant or not, he jumped to your defense then with some meeker words of his own.
“I think she's just saying you looked mad enough to fight...and now here you are throwing chairs around...so when you get mad maybe it's not that unlikely...”

You were thankful to him for backing you up, and it seemed to work, with Yoongi supposedly buying it. Still...he seemed to have a distrusting look in his eyes when he glanced your way, as if he was trying to see right through you. As if he was trying to see that truth he hadn't found yet.

“...Well, I wasn't going to fight anybody back then. And fine. I won't fight anyone right now. But you better damn well make sure they don't ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter