Chapter 52

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: Relying on Hoseok to help you take on the Jin Sasaeng, the sinister trio confront you outside the house and demand a deal be made over the waters of the Han River...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


The next day, you only had one thing on your mind. All throughout work you seemed distant, and Jimin picked up on it, but again he didn't question. He just hoped that whatever you and Hoseok were planning to do that you'd be kept safe...

Hoseok felt that way too. He cared about nothing hurting you, because you were the last person in the world that deserved to suffer any kind of pain. That was why he'd make sure they never came back again...

They were waiting on that bridge, just as they had said. Creepily enough, you had received a photo on your phone from presumably the same number as before, showing their exact location. You may have rid yourself of their details but they obviously hadn't disposed of yours.

Approaching with Hoseok by your side, you tried to ignore the busy slews of traffic that were zooming past on the road beside the footpath, making your hair flutter. He kept you close anyway, walking on the outside so that there was less risk of you being in danger, however unlikely it might have been.

The shortest girl turned and saw you coming first, quickly tapping the shoulders of her two taller and tallest companions. You still couldn't get over the fact that they had dyed their hair just like Jin's. Such hypocrites. At least they must have been glad to see yours was back to a normal shade...

“Good, you showed.” the leader sauntered forth, meeting you and Hoseok midway. Her hands were on her hips and she had attitude in her eyes. “So, let's get down to business-”
Hoseok raised his hand to stop her though, and spoke: “Firstly, I think I'd like to ask why the hell you were trying to break into our house?”

The girl scoffed, flipping back some of her long shiny black locks. “'Breaking in' is a bit of an exaggeration. We just wanted to make sure that our precious Jin oppa wasn't getting pestered.”
“By planting cameras in our home?”
“...You really were listening in...” she glowered at the guy, and he glared right back.
“Yes. I was.”

“And by pestered-” you spoke up, much to the distaste of the three, “-I'm assuming you're talking about me?”
Glasses Girl sighed and clicked her tongue. “Isn't that obvious? We had to keep tabs on you to make sure you didn't try to pull any other stupid s**t after that hair incident.”

Man. You hated these people. It was crazy how much you hated these people.

“We're not on SBS, there's no show anymore, so just leave us alone!” you snapped, and the short girl retorted:
“How can you expect us to just...just stand by while you bother BTS!?”

Bother?
You were actually more hurt by that than anything else, probably because it was something you had worried so much about before. It had certainly seemed that way at one point, with the way Yoongi had reacted. Like you were just a burden...

“She isn't bothering us at all.” Hoseok stepped forward, clenching his fists by his sides. They quivered with how tense he was. “If anything, [Y/N] has made this whole experience so much better. So stop pretending like you know everything about us, or about Jin-Hyung, because you don't.”

His voice was calm enough, but firm, and you could tell he was resisting the urge to yell at them. They shared glances with one another, before the leader finally folded her arms and spoke again.

“Fine. Let's just forget about h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter