Chapter 3

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: As you gradually start to take in the sight of both your new home, and your new roommates, you discover that things may not run as smoothly as you had hoped. After a run in with the hot-headed Suga, you had prayed you wouldn't end up in any more conflicts with him. But perhaps that was wishful thinking...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols or companies mentioned.
This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


Suga was lounging there, laying on your very own bed like he owned it. His eyes were closed serenely, his pale arms folded behind his mop of sea-coloured hair while he rested against the plush white pillow. You were left to stand there, frozen and awkward in the doorway, breath hitched in your throat as you wondered just how to approach this situation.

You took too long worrying, and the sweat that had formed on your palms caused the suitcase handle to slip from your grip. As if it hadn't already endured enough abuse, the bag hit the floor with a heavy thud.

The boy on the bed immediately jolted in response to the noise and sat up suddenly. Just like Jung Kook had, his eyes immediately focussed in on you. But unlike Jung Kook's naïve and curious gaze, Suga's was unrelentingly harsh and pointed. While you stood there it almost felt like you were being stabbed in the chest with a billion knives.

“Ah...I...uh...”
You spluttered, trying to think of some response or cover for yourself. Suga sat up properly, and kept glaring at you with those dark eyes of his.
“...Ridiculous...”
When he hissed, you tensed, and watched him uneasily as he stood up from the bed, running a hand through his smooth locks and gradually making his way over to you at a creeping pace.

Every nerve in your body seized up like they had been frozen. Stiff and shivering, you bit your bottom lip and tried not to shake. Suga had come across as one of the more...stand-offish members of BTS on TV. But in person...he was actually kind of intimidating.

No, that was ridiculous. Suga wasn't-

SLAM.

His hand met the door behind your head, which must have swung closed behind you while you were standing there. Eyes widening with shock, you found yourself in a rather awkward position, with Suga standing right there in-front of you. There was little space between your bodies.
“...I just can't catch a break with you, can I?” He muttered, glaring at you through his fringe. You could only stare back in blank shock while he continued.
“I was trying to fxxking sleep, but you can't even let me do that?”

Though you wanted to apologize just so he would step back away from you, there was still that stubborn part to your personality that refused to kowtow to him. This was meant to be your room, not his. Yet when you tried to part your lips to explain that to him, you found that they were securely glued together. You couldn't even talk.

“Huh...so you don't even have the courtesy to speak to me? That's fine, I guess-”
Something hit your chest, and you felt the door swing open behi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter