Chapter 17

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: Saved by Suga from some sasaeng, you wonder just what lies in the future for the two of you. Just what does he think about you? And what will the others think when they find out what happened?

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols or companies mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


You still couldn't sleep.

When you got inside with Yoongi you hesitated to go to your own room. It was like you had suddenly turned clingy with him, not wanting to leave his side. He certainly noticed that, and he rolled his eyes when he gestured for you to go but you didn't budge.

“What, do you need me to come tuck you in or something?” He spoke sarcastically, while still keeping a hushed tone like you were, and you shot him a hesitant look.
“N-no, of course not-” Coughing, you looked down while pulling a strand of hair behind your ear. “I just...”

After a moment of studying you, he folded his arms and let out a deep sigh.
“You're afraid they're going to bother you again?”
Nodding meekly, you pursed your lips and pulled your phone from the big pocket at the front of the baggy sweater you were wearing.
“They found out my number somehow...that's how I knew they were waiting outside-”

“Then I have the perfect solution.” Yoongi stated firmly, and suddenly took the phone from your hand. Tapping around on the screen with his thumb a few times, he then handed it back again. “There you go. Blocked. Now they won't bother you.”

Taking it in your hands, you stared at the screen for a while. He had deleted the messages too. Feeling a bit more relieved now you decided to put it back in your pocket. “Thank you Yoongi.”
“Hmph. Didn't exactly take much effort.” He shrugged, but seemed to be eyeing you closely. Noticing, you looked up to meet his pointed gaze.

“...So you're calling me by my actual name now?”
“Oh-” Realizing your faux pas, you weren't entirely sure what to do. “S-sorry, Suga-”
“Yoongi is fine.” He clicked his tongue in the same manner he always did, and wandered away from you to go into the kitchen. “Anyway, I need a drink now.”

Surprised, you went through with him. “You're having alcohol?”
Rummaging through the cupboards and not looking at you, he shook his head. “Just hot chocolate. It was surprisingly cold out there.”
Pulling out a cylinder of cocoa powder he glanced at you and wiggled it a bit in his hand, making it shake. “Want some?”

Who wouldn't? You agreed to his sweet offer and went to take a seat at the dining table.

When he made the toasty drinks he joined you there and sipped quietly on his own. He never looked very happy but there was a relaxing air between the two of you. You could have happily sat there all night, alone with him like that.

Watching him, you couldn't help but blush a little. It was strange. When you had first met, things had been pretty sour between the two of you. He had come across as so cold and unfriendly. Yet, as time had gone on, you had come to see a very different side to him...

He wasn't so bad after all.

“Oh, what's this?”
A voice suddenly spoke up and startled the two of you. Yoongi glared, and you looked around immediately to see that Jin was halfway down the stairs. He looked worried, and he approached the table quickly when he saw you were sitting at it.

“Jin.” You murmured, and went a proper shade of red when his delicate hand came down to softly clutch your cheek.
“Is everything alright Princess? You're not usually up so late...” He noted, and shot a glance at Suga. “Yoongi-yah, is there a problem?”

Pursing your lips once again, you gave Yoongi an uneasy look. Honestly you were reluctant to relive the events from outside, but Jin did seem genuinely concerned. Yoongi noticed your hesitation, and decided to answer in your place.
“Just some trouble with fans. Your fans, more specifically.”

“Mine?” Jin seemed surprised, his already roundish eyes widening more. “That's awful...”
His hand left your face, and he to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter