Chapter 61

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A/N:

Previously: What had initially been a private show of Hoseok's musical skills, turned into another case of private interaction entirely...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


You know...it was kind of amazing.
Up close with Hoseok, his face right there over yours, even then...you struggled to find any flaws in his visage. His skin was spotless, without a single speck of dirt. There was only a tiny bit of sweat because he'd been moving around just moments before.

Though...perhaps that sweat was also there for other reasons.
Certainly, you worried you'd break out too at this rate. There must have only been an inch of space between the two of you, after all.

He looked hesitant, as he kept you lightly pinned to the mirror like that. It was as if in that moment he had grabbed you he had been certain of something, but now that you were actually where he wanted you to be, his mind had gone blank.

It was true. Hoseok really didn't know quite what he was doing. All he knew was that he was worried...worried that he had doomed things between the two of you already. Would you ever trust coming here to watch him practice again if he pulled things like this?

“Hoseok...” his name drifted out past your lips, so light and intangible it was almost like the wind. He heard it though, and his teeth came out to bite down on his bottom lip, tugging it back as a thousand thoughts clouded his mind. He turned his arm against the mirror some so that his palm was pressed up against the smooth surface.

There was no way he could deny it. Even after averting his eyes for a brief moment, when he looked back at you he still saw the same thing.
Someone who was just as flawless. Perhaps even more so.

His other hand drifted up from your wrist now, let it go (even though it had barely felt like it was there), and his fingertips softly graced against the left side of your jawline. Your skin there broke out in sudden tingles. Hoseok was leaning ever closer now, at an agonizingly slow rate, and you felt every second of it. Your eyes drifted down to his plush lips and you inhaled sharply.

In a way, you could almost imagine it. What it might be like to...
But no! Hoseok was your friend, your little (or rather tall, actually) ray of sunshine. If things happened this way, would it ruin the relationships you had with everyone else?

Would these happy friendships no longer be an option?

Well, you never got your answer. Your phone buzzed violently in your pocket before you could, prompting you to jolt and Hoseok to do the same. At that point, he swiftly pulled back and you relaxed again, allowing your body to slump against the mirror glass. Though you didn't waste time answering whoever was calling you.

“JAGIII~!”
“Ah...Tae...”
Honestly, you had never been so delighted to hear his voice piercing the phone line. Though the heavy blush on your face after that moment with Hoseok seemed to suggest a different story.

The tangerine-haired boy eyed you while you spoke with Taehyung, having taken a few strides back so there was at least a meter or so between the two of you now. He honestly felt like slapping himself in the face. How bad was he for this? First, that time you had been sick...and now here in the studio...

What did he expect to gain from it? Surely not your trust?
Yes...you wouldn't trust him again if he actually went through with anything, that was his guess. He assumed that because you seemed to value it so much. That simple thing.

Friendship.
Was friendship enough though? For either of you?

“He's panicking. He says it's already started,” you explained, lowering the phone and slipping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter