Chapter 53

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: How could someone be capable of such a thing? After confronting the crazed sasaeng on the bridge with Hoseok by your side, their leader shoved you straight onto a busy road. Thankfully Hoseok saved you...and you saved him from doing anything stupid either...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


You opened your eyes and were greeted with a ceiling. Soon you realized it was the one in the upper lounge, as you found yourself on a plush sofa when you sat up.

Groggily you pushed aside some of the soft blankets that had been laid over you and blinked a few times, looking out of the large windows at the bright light and the green grass of the garden outside. You swore you could hear yelling but your hearing was still a little fuzzy after being conked out for so long. You must have fainted at some point in the car, as you couldn't remember anything after Hoseok walking with you. He had supported you the whole way, making sure you didn't fall again.

No, he hadn't just done that. He had saved your life. That was just remarkable.
You knew you had to thank him, but you couldn't will yourself to move just yet. All you could do was sit there and look around, seeing the blank TV screen, the absence of any other people until one of them came upstairs.

It was Jungkook, carrying a tray of food, which he nearly dropped when he saw you were awake.
“A-ah, [Y/N]-” he steadied himself and walked over to the couch, pushing aside the remote and some magazines on the coffee table so he could set down the meal he had brought you. Well, it was less a meal and more of an array of things you liked. Simple but spicy ramyun in a bowl, two thick slices of rainbow cake for dessert, and some hot chocolate along with some fresh water in a glass in case you wanted to cleanse your palate. Clearly, someone had been thoughtful while putting this together.

“Namjoon-Hyung put this together for you, Jimin-Hyung made the cake.” he explained, and you flushed happily at that. Though as flattered as you were, it was hard not to feel bewildered.
“How...how long was I out?”
“Well...” Jungkook sat down nearby and kept an eye on you while you shakily reached for a sip of water. “Hoseok-Hyung said you were unconscious for the whole car ride, and you've been lying there for at least a couple of hours...”

A few hours total then.

Jungkook noticed you were struggling to get a drink and hurried over, kneeling by the sofa and lifting the glass to your lips for you. You parted them and let him give you some water, blushing a little like he was during the process, before breathing with relief once you swallowed it down and felt the dryness clear from your throat.

“That's better...” you hummed as Jungkook quickly set the glass back down and returned to his former seat, still watching you closely. You were about to eat some ramyun and offer him some cake when you heard someone else coming up. This time it was someone who was a little harder to see- Jin.

You could only assume that Hoseok had told all of them what happened.

“Oh Princess, this is just terrible!” Jin quickly approached and got down on one knee, taking your hands in his and squeezing them. You could see the concern clearly plastered on his porcelain face. “I can't believe this happened, it's all my fault-”
"Not at all Jin.” you quickly insisted, shaking your head and sending your loose locks flying around it. That was exactly what you hadn't wanted Jin to think.

He smiled sadly at you. “You're always so kind Princess. But I should have dealt with this myself...I should have done something after the first time they came here.”
Maybe, but you weren't about to blame him for anything. He couldn't have known this would end up happening.

You heard a noise again, coming from downstairs. Now that you had properly awoke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter