Chapter 46

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: It seemed that the night was going to go smoothly, until you discovered that there were only three sleeping bags for the four of you. One of you would have to share...and it seemed that you were the one that had to choose...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


“...Jungkook...Jungkook because...he'll get cold sleeping at that side of the tent on his own...”
That was your excuse at least. For some reason, your heart was pounding like crazy while you tried to decide. You didn't quite know the exact reason why you had chosen Jungkook...but you had.

The other two did seem a little bit disappointed by that turn of events. Jin cleared his throat and looked down at his lap. Hoseok glanced aside.
Jungkook, well...he was as red as a rose. He kept his head low as well, hoping to hide some of his blatant blush behind his fringe, but it didn't really work out in his favor. You could see it clear as day.

“You don't mind, do you?” you asked, and he met your gaze again, before quickly shaking his head and forcing himself to relax so you didn't worry.
“No uh...not at all...”
“Good...” you smiled.

There was an awkward silence where nothing happened for a while. None of you made a single move, until finally Jin picked up his own sleeping bag and opened it. He also lifted Hoseok's and unfurled it, handing it over to the rapper. Hoseok took the bag, shot you a quick look again, then suddenly grinned.
“Well uh...I guess this is good night. Sleep well guys-”

He settled down almost immediately, so fast you could have sworn he was still wearing his shoes, and he closed his eyes, nuzzling down into the confines of the bag and drifting off. Jin soon did the same, smiling charmingly but still sulking a little as he also got ready to sleep. Eventually it seemed they were both in dreamland, and you looked over at Jungkook shyly. The maknae rubbed the side of his neck and pursed his plush lips, eyeing the remaining bag which Jin had also politely set up for the two of you by the corner.

“I guess we better try and get some rest then...” he said, and you nodded. Dressed for bed, you crawled over to the bag and opened it up so you could both get inside. Of course there was some more hesitation, but eventually you did so. Being kind, you took the side that was closest to the edge of the tent, and Jungkook lay behind your back.

Initially, he tried to keep his distance, making sure that there was some space between the two of you as you lay there. However, that became near impossible by the time you zipped the bag up. What little space there had been quickly closed, and you gasped slightly as Jungkook's chest pressed up against your back. His eyes widened and he inhaled slowly.

“S-sorry-” he stuttered out, and you responded just as meekly.
“No it's uh...it's alright...”

It wasn't alright. It totally wasn't alright. You were seriously going to self-destruct at this rate.

“Just...just tell me if you're uncomfortable at all...” he whispered close to your ear, even though that wasn't quite deliberate. It wasn't that you were uncomfortable, not in the slightest. Quite the opposite really, but you were shaking a little bit. Jungkook felt that, and he worried. “Are you cold?”

Before you could even explain yourself to him, his arms wrapped around you. They pulled you snug against his chest, and he smiled just a little bit. Just slightly...as it felt nice to hold you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter