Chapter 30

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: Namjoon decided that if you all wanted to make the Summer weather last, it was better to go out of the house and do something in it. What better option than a bike ride through Seoul?

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


“[Y/N]...are you sleeping?”

You heard a soft voice speaking to you. Opening your eyes again, you were greeted with a calm and cool breeze upon your skin, and bright orange light surrounding you. Blinking a few times, you adjusted your vision and realized that you were still on the back of the bike with Jungkook. The river seemed to be long behind the two of you now, as you could see tall white and glassy buildings surrounding the street you were on. You were probably cycling back home again, from the looks of it.

“Oh...I think I dozed off briefly, yeah.” You acknowledged, and Jungkook glanced over his shoulder at you, smirking with a bit of amusement.
“Sorry I woke you. I just wanted to make sure.”
Nodding in understanding, you sat up a bit straighter and peered over the top of his shoulder. In the distance, up the street, you could see Namjoon and the others.

“Are we going back?” You asked, and he hummed.
“Yeah, before it gets too dark.”
“Cool...” Yawning, you nuzzled against his back and got comfy again, prompting him to redden once more. He couldn't help but notice how soft you were.

In fact, he was so distracted by your presence at that moment that he didn't register the squirrel that abruptly bounded into his bike's path. What a squirrel was doing wandering about Seoul, he didn't know. All he knew was that he didn't want to hit it, and with a gasp he quickly swerved.

The turn was so sharp that you almost came flying off for a moment. Jungkook desperately tried to get the bike steady again, but the world whizzed around you both, and you were suddenly whirring down a side street. He quickly slammed down on the brakes before you both went careening down the slope, and thankfully managed to bring the bike to a halt halfway down an adjoining road. However, he had seized it so hard that the momentum sprang him forward some, and he quickly stuck his leg out to keep the whole thing from flipping over. All he really cared about was keeping you safe.

But it still hurt like hell when his kneecap scraped against the wall of a building, which was where he had finally managed to stop the damn thing. Huffing for air, he let out a slight groan of pain, feeling grit in the fresh wound.

“J-J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter