Chapter 19

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: Jimin decided to coax you into a plan of his to get rid of his stalker- a cute girl named 'Lim'. After successfully pretending to be his beloved, he decides to take things one step further...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


“I can't believe I'm doing this...”

You kept repeating that line as you sat on the edge of the bath. Jimin had managed to coax you into his room when nobody was looking, and thankfully Hoseok was outside playing some more basketball with Jungkook again, so there was no risk of him spontaneously bursting in on you two.

It must have looked suspicious. You were hiding in the toilet with Jimin while he picked out some of his own clothes for you to wear. That included replacing Jungkook's cap with one of his own brighter ones, which you were sure the maknae wouldn't be too pleased about.

“The best way to look convincing is with subtle stuff like this.” Jimin explained, styling you up as if you were his model. You ended up wearing a baggy, fluffy sky blue jumper over your slightly darker skinny jeans, and the hat he had given you. When you studied yourself in the mirror next to him, you had to admit that you looked like quite the pair.

“Not bad huh.” He ran a hand through his brightly colored locks and looped his arm around you, already acting out the part and posing. Flushing a little, you decided to just go with it and leaned closer to him as well.
“Do you really think they'll be convinced?” Glancing up at him you asked. “It has to seem real otherwise the reveal won't be as good.”

“Yeah. I reckon they'll buy it.” Jimin shrugged, and shot you a confident grin. Pursing your lips, you just nodded in response.
“Ok, I guess we better get started then...”

Getting started involved firstly making sure that everyone in the house noticed you coming out of the bedroom with Jimin. You both waited until you were sure you could hear some of the boys hanging around in the upper lounge, and that was when you took your cue. Compared to the way you had crept in there initially, your exit was flamboyant.

Namjoon and Jin certainly noticed.
“Hey guys.” Jimin just greeted them cheerfully, walking beside you casually. No hand holding or anything like that, but it wasn't needed. You could see the surprise mingled with confusion upon their expressions.

“Uh...hey.” Namjoon said, and Jin kept his eyes trained on the two of you as you both sauntered towards the stairs. Jimin even politely offered you to go down first, even though they were big enough to let two people walk easily. He was making every effort to seem as close to you as possible.

Namjoon turned to Jin once the two of you were out of sight, and gave him a quizzical look.
“That was...weird, right? I'm not the only one who's thinking that, am I?”
“No...definitely not.” Jin shook his head, bewildered. Why on earth would you have been in Jimin's room of all places? You rarely ever set foot in any bedroom but your own...

Downstairs you found that Jungkook and Hoseok were back inside again, while Suga was lounging on one of the sofas reading a complicated looking book. He kept glancing back at Jungkook though, who was playing If I Could See You Again by Yiruma on the piano.
“You need to play that note softer. Slide into the next one, make it gentle.” Suga advised him, and the maknae nodded obediently, trying again. Hoseok was leaning against the top of the piano, looking a little bit dreamy, but he perked up when he saw you coming downstairs with Jimin.

“Ah, the 'Princess' has arrived~” He smiled cheekily, straightening up while you walked over with your 'boyfriend'. Rolling your eyes, you placed one hand on the top of the piano and tutted at him.
“You're not going to start calling me that too, are you?”
“Well, it has a nice ring to it, no?” Hoseok smirked, but paused. Suga had done the same, staring at the two of you. Jungkook was engrossed in trying to impress you with his piano playing, not picking up on the problem yet.

“...Isn't that one of Jimin's jumpers?” Hoseok asked, and you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter