Chapter 10

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: After successfully finding Suga, you're relieved when he finally begins showing a kinder side to you. Filled with a new kind of hope, you look forward to your new life with the BTS members...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols or companies mentioned.

Anyway, here we go~
 


I'll be in panic, I'll be a fan
And I'll be a man of you you you you babe.

The intense blast of War of Hormone was definitely enough to wake you up.

Shifting in the upper bunk of your bed, you pushed the covers away and yawned, rubbing your eyes before reaching for your phone and dismissing the music. Good thing you slept on this floor alone, otherwise you were sure that everyone else would have been woken up too.

Currently, the living arrangements were as such; you were in the only bottom floor bedroom, Suga had his own room, Jin and Jungkook were in the same room as were Jimin and J-Hope on the opposite end, with Namjoon and Taehyung sharing the only other double room.

Hoseok had tried to invite you to join him and Jimin in their room before, given that there were three beds, but you politely refused. Similar to how you had felt about sharing with Jin, the idea of sleeping so close to any of these boys was just too much.

Happy to be in a room of your own, at least for the moment, you slipped out of bed and padded towards the bathroom to get changed. You weren't planning on going out today after the fiasco yesterday, so you dressed casual in some jeggings and a baggy top. After giving your face a quick wash and brushing your teeth with a lazy hand, you walked back out again and headed for the door.

That was when you noticed that something had been half-slid underneath it. Bending down, you picked up whatever it was, and discovered that it was some sort of neatly wrapped present. The silver paper shimmered nicely in the bedroom light, which was still switched on since your curtains were closed.

Humming, you went to take a seat on your bed. Who could have left this here for you?

Peeling back the fine paper, you were surprised by what you found inside. Pulling out the item, you held it up against the light and admired it.

It was a picture frame.
Not just a plain old boring wooden one either, it had a delicate silver design with a blue butterfly on the corner.

Inside the frame was a piece of paper, with a simple note written on it. It read:

'Sorry. From Yoongi'

Flabbergasted, you set the frame down gently in your lap and just sat there for a while, staring down at it. To think, he actually bothered to buy this for you. He really did feel that bad about what had happened.

With newfound joy you hurried over to your windowsill and picked up the photo of your family. The photo itself was, gratefully, still intact, and you placed it in the frame, but kept the note from Yoongi behind it. After all, him writing an apology to you had to be a rarity.

“...Suga...” You murmured, then smiled to yourself, before heading out to greet the others. It was already proving to be a good morning...

Jimin was on the treadmill outside your room as per usual, but only Hoseok was with him this time. Jimin had his headphones in so he didn't notice you peeping around the corner to say hello, but Hoseok did. He waved to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter