Chapter 13

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: Having a shaved ice party was the perfect thing for such a sunny day, and things were made even nicer by Jungkook finally opening up to you about his shyness. But it seems he has some other feelings he's not being so honest about...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols or companies mentioned.

Anyway, here we go~
 


Just about two weeks in already, but you still reminded yourself that you'd have a whole year with these boys. Admittedly, it was a bit intimidating to consider. However, you couldn't deny that you found it exciting too. It would probably go by all too fast, and in the end you'd regret it if you didn't make the most of things...

It was mid-Summer, and the heat only seemed to be getting that much stronger. The ice that had been used for desserts before was now utilized in water bottles and cold wraps for those of you who found the weather too much to bear.

In-keeping with the bright colors of summertime, the boys decided to go get their hair dyed. They changed hues often enough, it made sense they'd all want to go together for a fresh makeover.

The glassy exterior of the posh salon stood between you and your own new look. Yes, you had decided to go along with them, since you didn't want to stay alone in that big house like a loser, and yes, Jin had managed to coax you into having a makeover too.

“Not that you aren't already perfect, Princess.” Jin spoke charmingly while he walked in with you and across the hairless polished floor, following behind the others, most of whom were already being directed to seats by salon staff. It appeared by their reactions that the guys were regulars here, which didn't surprise you at all considering how high-end it seemed to be.

Flattered, you sat down in one of the swivel seats, and it just happened to be beside Suga. Looking over at him, you flashed a cheeky smirk and decided to crack an easy joke.
“Are you going to have it dyed the same color as your comeback album?”

His rather small eyes immediately focussed on you in a beady stare, and you could sense the joke slowly going flat. However, he surprised you with a little smile of his own, and he even chuckled dryly.
“Who knows? I might.”

Feeling mighty proud of yourself after that achievement, you turned your head back straight again so you could look at yourself in the mirror. [H/C] locks...they were starting to look a little mousy on you, you felt. It wasn't just because of Jin's suggestion, you also wanted a change in your look, but didn't know what would be best to go for. Dyeing your hair a different color every day of the week had never really been something you had adopted, so you weren't even sure what shade would suit you.

Luckily the beauty guru himself was sitting on your other side, and when one of the hairdressers came over to ask what you would like he decided to pop in his two cents.
“[Y/N] would look amazing with a delicate shade of light pink, wouldn't she?” Jin bothered to ask the woman standing behind you with scissors in hand, though he seemed to have made his mind up already. The attendant agr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter