It was their first misunderstanding

The Autumn Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twelve Autumns ago, a relationship that was destined to be was started. And eleven autumns after, the relationship grown into something stronger.

Yet every circle of relationship would always have a first. And that autumn was the first of their fights. All because of the changing hearts.

*****

It was all started the day when Changmin met Joohyun for the first time. The day she went with Kyuhyun’s eldest brother, Jungsu, to pick him at the airport.

Changmin, the ever ladies’ man, offered his hand to Joohyun. “Hello, I am Changmin, I heard a lot about you from this babo. But he never shows me a clear picture of you before. Now I know why. You are really beautiful.”

Joohyun glanced at her Oppa, who just shook his head and smiled, before she took Changmin awaited hand in hers. Changmin pulled her hand lightly and kissed the back of her hand. Joohyun blushed and Kyuhyun smacked his head, but he still continued, “No wonder. You really clever on picking a dongsaeng, Kyu. She is a treat for anyone eyes.”

She pulled her hand out of Changmin’s grasp and bowed. “Changmin-sshi is too nice.  I only a girl from a small town.” “Wow, Kyu, a humble one too. “ Kyuhyun cringed over Changmin’s idiot statement. “Careful Hyunnie, he may be my best friend but I have nothing to do with his behavior towards girls.”

Kyuhyun pulled Joohyun to his side and kept her hand in his. Changmin snorted. “Me? And how about you? Mr. I-am-so-handsome-that-girl-would-line-up-just-to-be-with-me-for-seconds?” He pointed his fingers to Kyuhyun while talking to Joohyun, “Your Oppa here, Joohyun-ah, is the number one heartbreaker in the school.” Kyuhyun’s grip in her hand tightened. He just started to retort, when Jungsu finally interfered. ”Well, actually, this two are twins from hell. You should not believe everything they said about each other, Hyunnie. “

“Omo, Hyung! Why you always want to make me look bad in front of Hyunnie?” Kyuhyun yelled to his brother, clearly annoyed with his hyung’s antics. Joohyun, familiar with the Cho Brothers’ interaction (and also because she is biased toward her Oppa as always), squeezed Kyuhyun’s hand and pulled him with her to the car. “Jungsu-Oppa, let’s go, we have to be back before sunset, remember?” Jungsu shook his head in amazement to see his evil and stubborn little brother followed the young girl obediently.

Changmin on the other hand, now finally understood why Kyuhyun was obsessed with the girl, could not move his gaze from following Joohyun’s movement until Jungsu shouted to him, “Min-ah, do you still want to come with us or do you plan to take a cab?”

*****

The day after, Kyuhyun took Changmin to the city, to meet Joohyun and ‘the terrible two’.

In spite of what most people believed, Minho and Yoona were not dating. They were too much alike to be involved on a romance. Much to Kyuhyun’s chagrin actually, because he was hoping that these two would hook-up. Because as much as he truste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter