one step ahead, one closer beat to be completely alive

The Autumn Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October the Thirteenth, 2008

Three days after their fourteenth anniversary and they had not a chance to sit and talk properly.

Not when two General Ummas were marching the troops.

But Kyuhyun were not less determinate on getting Joohyun’s trust back again.

*****

“So, have you talked to her?”

Kyuhyun shook his head sadly.

“Not yet, Yoong. The day after our anniversary, all of us were busy on the first rehearsal of the whole marriage procession, remember?”

Yoona nodded.

“And yesterday she was too tired with all the flowers and decorations in the afternoon so I don’t have the heart to start any discussion that may lead to frustration during the short afternoon tea break. Then in the evening, I was literally a dead man. I fell asleep in the coach after driving Jongwoon-Hyung on his errands all day long.”

“Yeah, those days were really crazy.” Yoona looked at him sadly. “And today?”

Kyuhyun smiled softly, “Don’t worry, Yoong, I’ll never give up. “

“You shouldn’t!”

He ruffled the younger girl’s hair in affectionate that only siblings used too.

“Enough of babysitting me, Hyunnie, and our dysfunctional relationship. How about you and the good ole Min?”

Yoona ‘s cheeks suddenly blushed.

“He asked me if I wanted to be exclusive. I was like, what? It was never exclusive before? So, uh, I basically left him without words.”

Kyuhyun chuckled. Hyunnie and him might have a lot of misunderstanding between them, but these two were like two  polarized magnet being put together, they glued but always made a loud clicked sound when near.

“That’s why he was gloomy these past days. It is a strange view, Shim Changmin closed his mouth more than opened it.”

Yoona giggled. “Uh, he did that?”

“Yeah. Talk to him, ok? I hate seeing him more calming than me, it is bad for my reputation!”

And then suddenly remembered  his particular ‘reputation’ that currently being at stake, he sighed sadly.

Yoona patted his back.

“Fight Oppa. Fight.”

Then they heard someone screamed at their direction in high pitched. Both sighed, knowing that one of the General Ummas must have found them.

*****

“I know you are not really in a romantic mood these days, but are you sure that we need that much of flowers on the altar?”

Joohyun rose from behind the bushes of roses.

“Hmmm, maybe you’re right, Oppa. But I can’t decide which ones I should pick! Kyuhyun-Oppa used to....” she trailed her se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter