Chapter 6

Code Name L
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SungGyu called MyungSoo into his office. Unfortunately, SungGyu was not too happy about the cut on MyungSoo's face. He already planned for the photoshoot for their comeback to be that Friday. It was already Wednesday, and he doubted that MyungSoo's cut would be gone before then.
"Was this from a mission?" SungGyu asked.
MyungSoo shook his head and laughed, "An umbrella, actually. What if we matched my cut with the concept?"
A lightbulb went off in SungGyu's head.
"I know the perfect way!" SungGyu smiled.

MyungSoo left, and SungGyu rescheduled Infinite's plans. He couldn't push back the comeback, so he decided to film the music video before the photo album shoot. He called up the staff and fit it up so that they didn't have to wait for MyungSoo to heal.

It was quite a relief that MyungSoo was basically a genius. They quickly brought him into the dance practice room and taught him the whole dance and song. On the next day, Thursday, he was in the studio until 3 in the morning, recording his lines. They switched a few of WooHyun and Hoya's lines so MyungSoo could sing. The members weren't angry, really. In fact, they were excited, having a new, fresh voice in their group.

---

Friday

MyungSoo looked around the set, exploring the set and the cameras. The amount of makeup on him was no joke, but they managed to make his cut look like it was on purpose. Because of the studio recording, he only had about 5 hours of sleep before the morning call to go to the set.

Someone called him over, so he hastened back onto the shooting place. A lady came up to him and discussed the scene and how to act. He caught on quickly. SungGoon was the one who chose MyungSoo as the main character of their video. It was the perfect way to introduce a new member of the group.

 

---

"MiJoo! MiJoo!" YeIn knocked on her apartment door.
MiJoo swung the door open sleepily, "Yes, yes..."
"In-Infinite--" She squeaked, "WooHyun posted a photo on Instagram!"
YeIn liked to keep MiJoo updated about Infinite, ever since MiJoo told YeIn that she met MyungSoo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter