Chapter 14

Code Name L
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exactly at midnight, MyungSoo arrived along with EunWoo and SanHa. YeIn was hanging around the corner store with MiJoo.
"Ah! You two from before!"  YeIn laughed, "So you really weren't lying when you said you were MyungSoo's friend."
They laughed.
"Nice to meet you, EunWoo told me you were a fansite for me," MyungSoo bowed and shook her hand.
"A-Ah it's nothing!!" YeIn quickly motioned him to stand back up, "I-I'm just a fan, please don't bow to me!"
"Thank you for your support," MyungSoo smiled.
YeIn smiled back.
"Alright, shall we go?" MiJoo laughed.

---

SanHa loved sitting in the front row in the movie theater, so EunWoo decided to sit beside YeIn closer to the top.
"Ho ho ho~!" The character on screen ran and tripped.
YeIn laughed hard, and suddenly started snorting. She quickly looked over at EunWoo and covered her nose. He whispered, "Are you a pig?"
"Yah!!" YeIn shouted and snorted again. She covered her face in embarrassment.
EunWoo tried to stop laughing. She frowned.
"So cute," He whispered back.
Her face became hot and she quickly turned back to the movie. She tried to avoid eye contact with him. Once everything seemed to calm down, she glanced over at EunWoo at the corner of her eyes. The light reflected so nicely on his face. He smiled at the movie scene. Was he always this handsome? She quickly shook her head, YeIn, what are you thinking? You're crazy!  She turned back to the movie and put a mouthful of popcorn in .

MiJoo chomped on popcorn, relaxed in her seat. It was nice to be out instead of being stuck in her room studying for hours.
MyungSoo was dozing off and waking up every 5 seconds. MiJoo laughed, causing him to jump up.
"You're so funny!" She slapped his arm jokingly.
"How so?"
"Do you even know what's going on in the movie?"
"Of course! I saw this movie already."
"What?" MiJoo looked at him, "Why did you come to see it again, then?"
"Well, you said you wanted to see it, so..."
MiJoo opened in shock, "So you came for me?"
"Well, am I not allowed to?"
MiJoo put her hand to , "You're so straight-forward..."
MyungSoo shrugged his shoulders and smirked.
MiJoo squealed on the inside and quickly tried to put on a poker face, "You're a mystery."
He smiled widely, "I seemed scary when you first met me?"
MiJoo laughed, "No, just mysteriou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter