[BONUS 5!] Nam WooHyun, Part 4

Code Name L
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Will You Remember Me?

The sun rose slowly and quietly, and I let out a small yawn. I looked at the floor and saw that WooHyun was not sleeping. I sat up and saw him sitting at the kitchen table scribbling something in a notebook. I could smell that he was cooking something on the stove.

"Good morning, WooHyun. What's up?"

WooHyun continued writing and smiled, "Writing up our schedule today."

"Schedule?" I said, finally getting up and walking over beside him.

The top of the paper was titled Bucket List. WooHyun suddenly covered the sheet sheepishly.

"I wanna see it!"

"No.... It's all a surprise."

"Okay..."

"Let's eat breakfast. Our first schedule is for 6AM."

"6?!"

---

"WooHyun, is a blindfold really necessary..."

"Shh... Don't worry, I'm driving safely. We're almost to our destination!"

I felt the car come to a stop. He held my hand and let me out of the car. We entered a room. I could hear several people talking amongst each other.

"Okay, you can look now."

I took off the blindfold and was greeted by many smiles.

"Congratulations on your wedding, honey~!" A lady said, holding my wrists, "Now, let's get you ready, hmm?"

My jaw dropped as I turned to WooHyun.

"These stylists will get you all pretty for today! You're already beautiful, but..."

I laughed, "WooHyun, how did you even plan all of this?"

"Well, I got a few connections," He smirked, "Alright, go get ready! I'll pick you up in an hour, okay?"

I nodded.

The lady led me to the vanity mirror.

"You're so beautiful... WooHyun is so lucky to have you," She chuckled as she pulled out her makeup bag, "Ah, I'm Nam WooHyun's sister, by the way."

"Really?!"

She nodded, "He called me at like 2 in the morning telling me he was getting married and needed my makeup team to help. That rascal..."

"He didn't even let me know our schedule today. I'm surprised myself."

"I've known WooHyun since he was born, and he's not one to plan things roughly. So... I'm not saying I'm correct, but I'm sure he's got a lot more planned for you for today."

I smiled at the thought of it and started blushing.

---

"Ready?" WooHyun's sister whispered lightly as we stood in front of the church doors.

I nodded as the door opened. My dad was standing there with teary eyes.

"D-Dad..." I covered my mouth as I felt tears ready to fall.

"My baby," He chuckled, "You didn't think I was going to miss the most important day of your life, huh?"

He held my hand and the two of us walked down the aisle. It felt like a dream. I saw the others sitting in the pews.... Dr. Kim, his wife, Nurse Lee, everyone from the hospital, even my entire family. It seems like his whole family came as well. A little baby was giggling in the crowd.

My dad let go of my hand and WooHyun immediately held it carefully. The priest smiled.

"WooHyun... how did you get everyone together like this?"

"You'd be surprised how easy it is to contact everyone when they get a call from The Nam WooHyun."

I think I would've cried on the spot if I hadn't gotten my makeup done by WooHyun's sister. I looked at my mother who was crying happy tears.

The priest read, "Do you take Nam WooHyun to be your lawfully husband, to have and to hold from this day forward... for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?

"I do."

"And WooHyun, do you take her to be your lawfully wife, to have and to hold from this day forward... for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride."

WooHyun and I started blushing.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss!!" The hospital staff started chanting, causing me to laugh.

WooHyun held my neck and pulled me into a kiss, taking my breath away. The crowd cheered, and I felt fireworks in my heart.

---

The ceremony ended at noon, but everyone quickly departed; WooHyun said there would be no reception because he wanted to be with me today.

"Then when will the reception happen, WooHyun-ssi?!" Dr. Kim shouted.

"Soon."

"Argh, I was looking forward to food," Dr. Kim laughed before heading out with his wife.

"Noona, congratulations!" Nurse Lee pulled me into a hug, "Gosh, if you're getting married, then I should be next, right?"

"Oh, SungJong," I giggled, "Thank you so much for coming."

"Of course I would come!!" He smiled widely, "I'll see you back at work soon, right?"

"Yes, soon!!"

"My beautiful nurse, are you ready to go?" WooHyun smiled as he held my hand.

I nodded, "There's more to this day?"

"Of course! I made a schedule for this day!"

---

The two of us sat in a park with our tuxedo and white dress, causing a few joggers to look twice. We ate ice cream on the bench.

WooHyun suddenly pulled out his notebook. I looked over his shoulder and saw that he had checked off "Getting married to my favorite nurse!" on the paper.

"So today's schedule was to complete your bucket list?" I laughed.

"Well, it's a good day for it, huh?"

I nodded, "Okay, what's next on the list?"

"Next, we go to the movies."

"The movies?"

"I've never been able to go out because I was always in the hospital."

---

I laughed so hard that I spilled the popcorn all over him. He chuckled, "Yah, you're ruining my tuxedo!! I rented this one!!"

I laughed, "Don't worry, I'll pay for it all."

He smiled widely as we returned our heads to the movie. I rested my head on his shoulder. I could hear his breathing. His soft, uneven breathing. It brought me back to the first time he was admitted in the hospital. A year ago.

Back then, he enjoyed my presence when I came to eat lunch with him.

"Okay, I'll take my leave now," I said, standing up as I finished the last of my lunch.

"Thank you so much fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter