Chapter 22

Code Name L
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When MyungSoo got the call, he knew something was wrong. It was only 5 minutes after his call with SungGoon. His head told him that he shouldn’t pick up, but his finger moved on its own as he swiped the screen.

“M-MyungSoo--” MiJoo’s voice was cracking up, “H-elp--”

“MiJoo, where are you?!” MyungSoo said with worry.

“I have to hide,” MiJoo whispered almost inaudibly before the call ended.

MyungSoo stared at his phone, his hands shaking. He quickly called EunWoo.

“Soo, what’s up?” EunWoo picked up.

“MiJoo.. I need you to track her phone and tell me where she is,” MyungSoo said as he quickly put on his jacket.

“Give me a minute,” EunWoo said, swerving over to his laptop, “Is something up?”

“Y-Yeah, I think the attacker took MiJoo,” MyungSoo said, trying to stay calm. He breathed slowly.

“I’m adding SanHa to the call,” EunWoo said, staying composed, “MyungSoo, don’t worry. She couldn’t have gone too far yet. SanHa, you here? We need to inform SungYeol-nim that we’re tracking her phone.”

“On my way!!” SanHa shouted into the receiver, “EunWoo hyung, I’m running to the control room right now to call for backup, too.”

“Okay, good,” EunWoo said, “MyungSoo, I have the location. She’s moving by car for sure. I shared my screen with you.”

“Thank you, both of you. I’ll see you later,” MyungSoo said before hanging up.

Now, MyungSoo needed to get out quick. He looked at his window.

“Well, I haven’t practiced scaling in a while, but it should be okay…”

He quickly grabbed a rope.

---

MyungSoo arrived at the location quickly, which was in the middle of nowhere. The sun was setting, and the shadows made the abandoned warehouse look scarier. It was eerily familiar as well. The Infinite members managed to catch up to MyungSoo, but by then, he had already entered the mysterious warehouse.

“We can’t go in, he’ll know we followed him!” SungJong whispered.

The 6 of them went to the side of the warehouse where there was a tiny window. They hopped inside discreetly and hid behind the empty boxes.

“Do y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter