Chapter 2

Code Name L
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

21:42, 19 minutes after loss of contact.

The three agreed that EunWoo would lead, MyungSoo would be in the back, and SanHa in the middle. They crawled through the vents in this order.

The earpiece , “This is RokHyun. Group 7, do you copy?”
“We are currently searching for the other groups. Over," MyungSoo replied.
“No, get your back out right now!” RokHyun hissed, “That’s not your job!”
“But what about the others?”
“Forget them! Now get out!”
MyungSoo scowled, “We cannot leave without our team, sir.”
“L, you come out right now and you-”

He pulled out his earpiece. By then, they had reached the opening to the Master Bedroom. EunWoo pushed his face against the vent to see through the cracks. He covered his mouth in shock and signalled the two to look as well. MyungSoo pulled out his phone and started videorecording. In the room was SeungHyun himself, owner of the mansion and CEO of SH Group. On the other side of the room was a man whose face was turned away from them.

“How does 3 billion Won sound?” SeungHyun said.

The man turned around. It was… presidential candidate Lee SooDeon? SanHa gasped. MyungSoo covered his mouth.

“Make it 4. But are you really going to make me president?” SooDeon said cautiously.
“Of course!” SeungHyun slapped him on the shoulder, “I’ve been cheating those voters for years just for you to keep your position!”
EunWoo’s eyes widened.
“Okay… I’ll take it.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter