Chapter 4

Code Name L
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A little less than a month after contact with Infinite

“4 more days until your release!” SanHa said behind the door, “I miss you, L-ah!”
“Just wait a few more days!” MyungSoo laughed.
“I want to hear your real voice, not your muffled voice…” SanHa whined.
“Come out soon so you can sing Can U Smile for me!” EunWoo added.
Suddenly, MyungSoo heard the two of them move away from the door. There were heavy footsteps. He heard the jingling of keys, and next thing you know, he was face to face with SungYeol.
“Come out,” SungYeol said firmly.

MyungSoo followed him into a conference room. SungGyu was seated at one of the chairs, and his son SungGoon was also there.

“It was him!” SungGoon pointed at MyungSoo.
Unexpectedly, SungGyu stood up and hugged MyungSoo. They escorted SungGoon outside and then locked the door. Two agents stood by the door to the soundproof room.

---

“So… You’re telling me, that you want me to join Infinite?”

“Of course!” SungGyu shouted, “You saved my son! You saved Infinite’s performance, and plus, you could probably protect them better than any other guard. SungYeol told me about how you’re the most hardworking at training.”
MyungSoo looked over. SungYeol coughed.
“But… How could I just join Infinite? The fans might not like me.”
“Like you? They love you!”
He pulled up a video of MyungSoo on the guitar. There were countless fancams of him from that performance.
“You’re basically the buzz of the industry right now! At least 5 companies tried to contact me to transfer you over to be their trainee instead. Look, this performance got over a million views!”

MyungSoo held the phone as if it were a fragile sheet of glass. He scrolled down the endless comments.
“I don’t know…” MyungSoo said quietly.
“Well, you don’t really have a choice,” SungYeol said, “This is your mission. An order.”
"It will be an honor to have Agent L protect my boys," SungGyu smiled, "Don't worry, the other members won't know your identity. DaeYeol told me your cover is a genius?"
"What kind of cover is that?" SungYeol scoffed. He came over and patted MyungSoo's shoulder, "But at least it's mostly true."
MyungSoo smiled slightly, "Thank you for the compliment, sir."

---

“MyungSoo, don’t go!!” SanHa begged.
MyungSoo was walking around his room while SanHa was holding onto his leg.
“Does this mean you’re not in Group 7 anymore?” EunWoo frowned.
“No, he’s still in Group 7,” SungYeol replied. He was learning on the threshold of the door.
“Don’t worry, I’ll visit you guys!” MyungSoo said as he put in a few more items before closing his suitcase.

He looked at the two. SanHa wiped away his own tears. MyungSoo pulled them into a hug.
“Come visit me as well,” MyungSoo said to them, almost like a whisper.
“Ready?” SungYeol said.
MyungSoo nodded and grabbed his bag and guitar case. He turned around one more time before leaving. SanHa was crying. EunWoo shouted, “See you later, L!”

---

“Here’s your card to your room. If you have any questions, just call me here. I’m number 1 on speed dial,” the manager said.

He handed MyungSoo a smart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter