[Sneak Peek]

Code Name L
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys ^^ So this is a sneak peek of my new story after Code Name L. I hope you guys will enjoy a more lighthearted story with lots of laughs and tears!

---

Plot: SungYeol's dad has just passed away. His mother thought it would be a good idea for the family to move to a smaller home in the suburbs of Seoul. SungYeol is not too excited about this boring town. Everything was so lifeless. But after a mysterious encounter at the toy shop, SungYeol comes home to things becoming human. Now his life is anything but lifeless!

 

Meet the Characters

Lee SungYeol

Age: 17

Bio: SungYeol is an average high schooler. He recently moved to a suburb in Seoul after his dad recently passed away. He always has good intentions and takes care of his mother and his "brother" Hoya, but he gets easily upset and has a short temper. He forms an huge crush on the prettiest girl at his new school.

 

Lee HoWon (Hoya)

Age: 17

Bio: He is basically like a real brother to SungYeol. He is SungYeol's best friend. The two are so close to HoWon even decided to move with SungYeol and Ms. Lee and live in the suburbs. He is nicknamed Hoya because he claims that he wants Hoya to be his stage name when he debuts as a dancer. His parents agreed to Hoya living with the Lees because Hoya actually wanted to have his own dance studio to practice, and the ones in Seoul were too expensive anyway. Despite his bold and strong appearance, Hoya has an affinity for animals, which is why he gets along well with Gyu and Seok.

 

Ms. Lee (Lee SeoWon)

Age: 40

Bio: Mother of SungYeol. She's a very friendly and overall happy person, and she enjoys making her son (and her other "son" Hoya) happy however she can. After her husband passed away, she thought it would be best if the family moved to a smaller, nicer home. Her hobbies include going to the gym and shopping.

 

Gyu the Hamster (Kim SungGyu)

Age: ?

Bio: Ms. Lee feels bad that SungYeol had to leave his friends behind and move to a new town, so she buys the family a new pet hamster, which they name Gyu. After a mysterious encounter at the toy shop, S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter