Chapter 32

Code Name L
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SaeYeon woke up in a totally new bed. Her eyes widened. She screamed. MyungSoo bursted in through the door, holding a cooking pan in his right hand. She stopped screaming and looked at MyungSoo in fear.
"I'm making eggs for breakfast, do you like one egg or two eggs?" He smiled widely.
She was shaking in fear and saw a figurine on the nightstand. She quickly grabbed it and threw it at MyungSoo.
"H-Hey!! Watch it, that's a limited edition!!" MyungSoo squeaked as he quickly picked it up, "I'm going to finish making breakfast, so go ahead and shower. I'll have breakfast ready for you, okay?"
He left the room. SaeYeon tried to absorb her surroundings. This was that bellhopper's house. She was in his tiny bed. She looked out the door and saw the pillow and blanket on the couch. He had slept on the couch so she could sleep on the bed. She looked at the room. There were a few figurines scattered on the desks and shelves in the room. He was like a little boy. He had a guitar in the corner and a small shelf of manhwas. The smell of bacon made her stomach grumble. She hadn't eaten in over twelve hours.

She got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. MyungSoo left a sweatshirt and some shorts on the sink counter. On top was a sticky note. "You could borrow these! Sorry, these were the smallest clothes I had..."

---

The two sat in silence at the breakfast table.
MyungSoo coughed, trying to make some conversation, "So, uh... Nice weather, huh?"
SaeYeon nodded lifelessly.

MyungSoo put another sausage on her plate. She looked up at MyungSoo. He smiled.
"You gotta eat a lot to gain back that pretty color in your face!" He said.
"Thank you," She replied almost inaudibly.

She was never used to others caring for her, so the fact that MyungSoo was helping her like this came off as strange.
"Since when did you know?" She suddenly said.
"H-Huh?"
"You knew I was a e. That's why you brought me here instead."
MyungSoo lowered his head.
"I'm sorry. I did answer your phone, but I just wanted to help you, that's all."
Then she felt his hand on top of hers.
"You don't have to do this, miss," MyungSoo said, "I'm here to help you. I don't know what situation you were in that you ended up in that type of business, but it doesn't matter. I'm going to get you out of there because you don't deserve any of it."
Her body shook, and she felt like crying, but there was no energy or tears left to pour out.
"I'm literally dirt," she whispered, "Why do you even care..."
"No!!" MyungSoo shouted, "You're human, just like the rest of us!"
His voice made SaeYeon jump.
"I hate that they literally treat you as trash like this. You're beautiful. No one deserves to be in your spot right now."
She watched as he angrily shoved a sausage in his mouth.
"I'm sorry," He said, "I'm just... a little... passionate about helping people."
She smiled a little. It was the first time she had smiled in months.

"Now, I already called in that I'm not coming to work today," He said, "So after we eat, we're going to get you some new clothes and we're gonna fix you all up, okay?"
"My phone--" SaeYeon quickly realized, "My phone?"
MyungSoo shook his head, "I threw it away. I don't want them to find your location."
Chills came up her spine. MyungSoo sensed her anxiety.
"No, don't worry. They won't come for you. I'm here to help you, okay?" H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter