Chapter 12

Code Name L
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rehearsals ended, and the members returned to backstage.
"Take a breather, guys, they'll be opening the doors to the place in about an hour," SanHa said as he handed them chilled water bottles.
They all thanked him and sat in the foldable chairs.
"MyungSoo, you ready to officially debut?" DongWoo asked.
MyungSoo nodded, "I'm a little nervous..."
"Ah, don't worry! You're basically family now!" WooHyun chimed in.
"That's right," SungGoon nodded.
SungJong and Hoya nodded as well. MyungSoo was touched.
"Thanks, I'm glad I could be a part of Infinite," he smiled.
A figure stood by the door, eavesdropping. EunWoo looked up and the person quickly disappeared. EunWoo frowned a bit and went out to check.

---

"10 minutes before showtime!" A sound manager called out.
DongWoo was helping MyungSoo put on his mic.
"H-Hey, Soo," DongWoo looked left and right, "Can I ask you something?"
"Of course!" MyungSoo replied.
"Well... that day... um... You and your friend- Well you see, we... had dinner and some drinks... and..."
"MyungSoo!" SanHa bursted in, "Have you seen EunWoo?"
MyungSoo turned and saw that EunWoo wasn't in the room, "Did you try calling him?"
"Yes, but his phone is off. Oh goodness..." SanHa breathed heavily, "I'm going to keep looking."
SanHa left in a hurry. DongWoo saw the worry on MyungSoo's face.
"W-What were you saying?" MyungSoo said.
"Well..." DongWoo didn't want to make MyungSoo anymore stressed out. He was already freaking out over his debut stage, and now his friend is somewhere unknown.
"I'll tell you after. For now, let's just relax," DongWoo smiled.
MyungSoo nodded and took a seat.

---

"Can you see the stage?" YeIn asked.
MiJoo nodded. She was on her toes.
"I can't believe you actually agreed to go to Infinite's showcase with me," YeIn laughed, "Is it because you met MyungSoo that one time at the corner store?"
"Believe it or not, I met him a couple of times after that, too," MiJoo whispered.
YeIn gasped, "You-- really?!"
"Well, you never asked..." MiJoo laughed.
"Excuse me," a girl tapped on YeIn's shoulder, "Are you the fansite for L oppa?"
"Yup! Brought my camera and everything!" YeIn smiled as she showed the girl a badge of her fansite hung on a lanyard around her neck.
"I'm a Hoya fansite owner," she showed her badge, "Heard of Purple Prince?"
"Y-You're the admin for Purple Prince?!" YeIn shrieked.
She laughed, "Yeah. Hey, it's probably your first time taking pictures for fansite, huh?"
"Yes!"
"You know you can get up front for good pictures, right?"
"I'm pretty sure there's no seats up front that haven't been taken..." YeIn sighed.
"No, miss, you show your badge and get to sit in the VIP area up front," the girl said.
"R-Really?" YeIn looked at MiJoo, "Can I bring my friend though? She's helping me take pictures as well."
"Yeah, she just needs to stick close with you."
The girl escorted the two up to the guards.
"They're fansite owners," she said.
The guard nodded and let them pass, all the way to the front.
"Wow..." YeIn gasped, "I've never been so close to the stage before!"

---

"Ready?" Hoya whispered to MyungSoo.
MyungSoo nodded.
"And now..." The MC said into the mic, "Please give a round of applause for the stars of today, Infinite!"
The crowd cheered loudly as the members walked to their positions. The first few notes of their new title track started playing, and the lights suddenly came on. MyungSoo felt the heat from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter