Chapter 30

Code Name L
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The SSS mission was quick and easy. There was an illegal sweatshop, and they just need to infiltrate and bust them. After the mission, RokHyun brought them all to an ice cream shop.
"So, are you going to see MiJoo?" SanHa asked.
MyungSoo nodded and went towards RokHyun.
"RokHyun, can I... go visit someone?" MyungSoo asked cautiously.
"MiJoo, huh?"
MyungSoo held his breath.
"I know, I know. It's been a long time since you've seen her. Just... be quick about it, okay? Be back here in 30 minutes. Not a minute later," RokHyun said,"And don't tell Mr. Lee I let you."
"Thank you so much," MyungSoo bowed before leaving.
"Ah, MyungSoo is definitely in love," RokHyun chuckled.

---

MyungSoo went to her apartment and almost tripped up the stairs. He was shaking with excitement. What day was it-- It was Saturday. Saturday. She might be at home. He knocked on the door. His heart was beating loudly.
The door opened, and he was welcomed by a half-asleep MiJoo.
She blinked a few times, "MyungSoo?!"
She quickly pulled him into a hug. She started to cry. She missed his scent of cologne. She missed his hair. She missed his smile. She missed him. She couldn't even talk. He continued to pat her hair.
"Have you been well?" He said, his voice quiet.
"Are you really here?" She cried, "It's not a dream, is it?"
He just smiled lightly.
"I miss you so much," She hiccuped, "MyungSoo, have you been well?"
MyungSoo nodded. They swayed back and forth.
"I have to go now," He whispered, pushing her hair behind her ear, "I have to go."
"MyungSoo, don't go, please," She cried, "Please..."

Slowly, he faded into air and MiJoo was left crying by her door. It was just a dream again. MyungSoo never came.

He did have a mission, but after the mission, RokHyun never give him permission to visit MiJoo. They returned to the SSS facility, not to MiJoo's apartment.

She's had many dreams like this. Of MyungSoo coming to her. The scene repeated over and over again. MyungSoo came and then he faded away.

She closed her apartment door and went to the bathroom sink to wash her face. She looked at her swollen eyes and sighed. At least it was Saturday and she didn't have to deal with coworker's questions of why she looked so tired.

After eating a light breakfast, she went to her couch and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter