Chapter 35

Code Name L
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MiJoo woke up to the sound of her alarm going off. She blinked her eyes a few times. She yawned a bit and then frowned, remembering her realistic dream of MyungSoo last night. She shook her head and headed to her bathroom. She was relieved that her fever had gone down. Then her eyes widened. Her medicine cabinet was slightly open. Did she take medicine last night? She looked inside and one fever reducer pill was gone.

"Gosh, do I sleepwalk?"

She brushed her teeth and noticed the wet towel and an empty bucket, placed neatly in her bathtub. She scratched her head in confusion.

She quickly came out of the bathroom. Her eyes turned to the kitchen table.

There was a thermos filled with porridge cooling on the table. opened.

Did MyungSoo really come last night...?

Her heart started racing. Maybe... just maybe.. he hasn't gone too far?

She quickly grabbed a coat and ran down the flight of stairs.

"MyungSoo!!" She shouted in the street, "MyungSoo!!"

He was nowhere to be seen. Her heart dropped. Then she smiled lightly to herself.

MyungSoo was alive.

---

MyungSoo snuck back to the SSS facility after visiting MiJoo. Because he stayed so long, he couldn't visit Infinite. He decided he would visit them the next night. He rested well and woke up for roll call.

"Yah, yah," EunWoo whispered as he nudged MyungSoo, "You weren't in bed last night, were you?"

"What are you talking about?" MyungSoo laughed.

"You can tell me. You snuck out, huh?"

MyungSoo nodded, "To see MiJoo."

"Whaaat~?" SanHa barged into the conversation, "No wonder I didn't hear your sleeptalking last night!"

"But don't tell anyone, alright?" MyungSoo whispered.

"Who do you think we are? We're your best friends for life!!" SanHa cackled.

"Did you see YeIn, by chance?" EunWoo played with his fingers.

"Y-Y-YeIn?!" SanHa raised his brows, "Hyung, you like YeIn?!"

EunWoo hushed SanHa and covered his face with his hands.

"I didn't see YeIn," MyungSoo laughed, "I don't even know if MiJoo knew I came-"

"Attention!" RokHyun shouted.

All the agents quickly got in line.

"Well, good morning, everyone. As you all know, Mrs. Park is getting older, and so... She has retired. I would like everyone to meet your new instructor, Dr. Song."

A very tall and muscular man came forward. He had a suit on. He was probably in his 40s, around the same age as Mr. Lee.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Song. Ah... You guys probably might know me. I have a daily talk show on KBC where we talk about fitness and all that jazz. Well... I'm a good friend of Mr. Lee, and of course I knew about the SSS for a while, but ah... He invited me to come to the SSS to help you guys with your "fitness." You guys need to work on your stamina. Definitely need to work on that."

He walked past SanHa.

"You're so small!" He said.

SanHa gulped.

"What do you eat, young man?"

"Just the usual," SanHa smiled.

"Well we're gonna need to work on you, too. Anyway," He continued walking, "I'm going to need you guys to work with me if you want to do well in my class. I'm not some pushover teacher. Just because I'm new doesn't mean I don't know all the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter