Chapter 37

Code Name L
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The agents did laps while Dr. Song sat on the bleachers, watching them run and scolding the slower ones. As MyungSoo passed by, Dr. Song pulled him off to the side.

"So did you get to meet Infinite and your girlfriend?" Dr. Song asked.

"I only met DongWoo, but not MiJoo."

"Ah, MiJoo is her name? Your girlfriend has a pretty name!"

MyungSoo smiled nervously.

"Ok, run along now."

MyungSoo caught up with EunWoo and SanHa.

"Gosh, he's so strange," MyungSoo sighed.

"Who, Dr. Song?" EunWoo replied, "Yeah, I took into note of when you told me that he was strange the first time. So... as your friend, I looked into his information. Interesting stuff, I'll say."

MyungSoo and SanHa gasped, "Dude, no way, really?!"

EunWoo nodded and told them to meet in the dorms after dinner.

---

EunWoo logged into his laptop as SanHa and MyungSoo watched intently over his shoulder. When he logged in, there was a picture of MyungSoo set as his background wallpaper.

"Gosh, I didn't know you were that big of a fan of me," MyungSoo laughed.

"No, silly!" SanHa grinned, "He has that because that's a picture that YeIn took! He got it from her fansite to put as his wallpaper!"

EunWoo blushed and nudged SanHa.

SanHa started singing, "EunWoo and YeIn sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-"

EunWoo shoved SanHa away, causing MyungSoo to laugh.

"Alright, back to the topic..." EunWoo put on his glasses and leaned towards the laptop, "Okay, so here's the information I found. It's true Dr. Song has a talk show. But that show recently ended due to the show being replaced by some beauty and makeup show. So, he's been touring the country, signing his books until recently, he suddenly disappeared from the public eye. That's probably when he decided to come to the SSS."

"But how is he related to the SSS?" MyungSoo said, observing the online articles.

"Dr. Song claims that he had been friends with Mr. Lee and that Mr. Lee invited him to help with the agent's physical skills. Though... I don't know if this is reliable information."

"Should we ask Mr. Lee then?" SanHa asked.

"And how will we approach Mr. Lee?" EunWoo laughed, "'Ah, Mr. Lee! Yes, the three of us are suspecting that there is something fishy about our new teacher, so could you tell us how he got hired?' There's no way Mr. Lee will even let us into his office!"

"I have an idea," MyungSoo said, "Well.. Actually, Mr. Lee and I are really close, so maybe I can get into his office."

EunWoo and SanHa looked at each other and then looked at MyungSoo.

"You're thinking what I'm thinking, right?" SanHa wiggled his eyebrows.

---

"Okay, keep with the plan," EunWoo said into the earpiece, watching through the camera attached to MyungSoo's clear contacts.

"Hyung, you got this!" SanHa said into the mic a little too loudly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter