Chapter 39

Code Name L
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EunWoo gasped, causing MyungSoo and SanHa to stir from his cat nap.

"M-MyungSoo, there's articles of you being shared in the Infinite fancafe..."

MyungSoo and SanHa got out of bed and looked over EunWoo's shoulder.

"Leaving Infinite?!" SanHa read over again, "What is going on?"

They listened to the video clip of SungGyu's official announcement. Right when the clip ended, MyungSoo's phone rang. It was SungGyu.

"Yes, SungGyu-nim?" MyungSoo paused and then hastily put on his coat, "I'm coming right now. Don't worry."

He quickly hung up.

"EunWoo, go get MiJoo. I think it would be safer if she were with you."

EunWoo nodded.

As the three rushed down the hallway, the other agents watched with wide eyes. They whispered a few things; most of them have read the article already.

"It'll be okay, MyungSoo hyung," SanHa said, patting on his shouler.

MyungSoo nodded lightly.

---

"It's nice!" The man said, pushing up his glasses with his finger as he skimmed the document on his desk.

MiJoo smiled.

"MiJoo, this is good, seriously. The plot line is nice, and HyungSeob is a very realistic character. I think many people can relate to his struggles in the war. Have you looked into a cover art for the front of your book?"

"Not yet, but I have a really good idea of who to contact," She smiled at the thought of MyungSoo taking a photo for her cover.

Her phone vibrated again in her pocket. She quickly silenced her phone.

"Okay, let's talk about this with Mr. Choi next week. I think he will approve of this."

"Thank you again, Mr. Park," MiJoo smiled widely and bowed.

She gathered her story back into the envelope and then bowed again before exiting his office.

"Ah, no way~" She exclaimed as she shut her eyes and smiled. She jumped in excitement and squealed. Her phone vibrated again.

"Hello, Yein~" MiJoo sang, "What? Slow down, I can't keep up with your fast talking--"

"M-MyungSoo--- Infinite-- You--- Article---"

"What?"

She looked down at her phone at the article YeIn sent.

"MiJoo," A new voice caled out. She looked up and saw EunWoo and SanHa rushing towards her.

"W-We have to go, c'mon," EunWoo said between breaths.

"Where?"

"The press conference," EunWoo said, "MyungSoo is on his way there right now. Let's hurry!"

---

EunWoo, SanHa, YeIn, and MiJoo entered the hall and were stopped by security.

"Excuse me, but not just anyone can come into this press conference."

EunWoo fumbled through his pocket and pulled out his wallet. He whipped out a fake reporter identification he had used before on a different mission.

"You idiot, I'm a reporter!" EunWoo screeched hastily. His friend's life was on the line.

"O-Oh, sorry, Mr. Cha..." The security quickly bowed and opened the door for him.

"You're a reporter?" YeIn's eyes widened, "Since when?"

But EunWoo was too focused on trying to get into the building that he didn't even hear her question. The three finally made it to the room and quickly took a seat. There were at least 50 reporters in the room setting up their cameras and laptops, ready to write a juicy article. Suddenly, a rush of Inspirits entered the room as well.

"What's going on?" YeIn blinked, "Earlier, the security didn't let us in until you told them you were a reporter."

Security quickly rushed in as well and pushed the fans back towards the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter