Chapter 10

Code Name L
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SanHa put his hoodie on and walked obviously down the sidewalk. The intruder spotted him and took out his walkie talkie.
"Hey, there's one who came out of the van," he said, "It looks like it could be L."
"I'm on it," the girl on the other end said before hopping out of the bush and grabbing SanHa.
"Yeep!!" SanHa jumped as he faced towards her.
She looked at him in confusion.
"If you were looking for Infinite," SanHa said as he took off his hood, "You might wanna check elsewhere..."
He quickly grabbed her and pinned her to the ground, "Who are you?"'

Meanwhile, as SanHa was used as a distraction, MyungSoo quickly hopped off with EunWoo, stealthily carrying the members into the lobby of the building.
"I don't think we can get all of them up to their rooms before the intruder finds out SanHa was a distraction," MyungSoo shook his head.
"Change of plans?" EunWoo asks.
MyungSoo thought hard, "...Oh, I got it! Hurry, put them back in the van!"

---

The door of the corner store swung open as MiJoo looked up from behind the cashier counter.
MyungSoo popped his head in, "Do you possibly have a backroom to... hide a few... things?"
MiJoo's eyes widened as she saw the other 6 Infinite members, totally drunk or fallen asleep on EunWoo and MyungSoo's back.
"We need to hide them from paparazzi tonight," EunWoo added.
"O-Okay," MiJoo quickly motioned them over to the employee work room, "If my manager finds out,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter