Jisoo's Pen

Unicorns Are Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jisoo's Pen

Take me seriously

 

 

 

“Ugh. Why is it so boring?” The day was progressing rather too slow for _____. She would look at the wall clock from time to time and would notice that the clock is ticking slow particularly today. 

 

Their last period teacher wasn’t around and didn’t leave anything for them to do, which means that they’d be able to to do whatever they want. Although it isn’t as nice as it’s supposed to be since most of her classmates were preparing for the upcoming exams next week. 

 

“Psst. Jisoo.” _____ took notice of the girl beside her, who was zoning off as usual, and labeled her as her target for the hour. Although Jisoo is really her target everyday. 

 

“What?” Jisoo answered, a smile so wide that it looked animated. At first, when Jisoo would smile like that, _____ would always feel taken aback by that wide smile and sparkly eyes, but eventually got used to it since it’s an everyday thing for Jisoo.

 

“Let’s play spin the bottle, but since we don’t have a bottle, let’s use your pen instead.” _____ suggested playfully, moving her chair in front of Jisoo’s table.

 

_____ snatched away Jisoo’s pen from the latter and placed it in the middle of the table, smiling mischievously before spinning it. She drummed her fingers on the table excitedly, while Jisoo watched the pen intently, praying to all the gods to let the pen stop directed to _____. 

Unfortunately, the gods didn’t hear her prayer as the pen stopped, pointing towards her.

 

Jisoo let out a grunt, rolling her eyes as a sign of protest. 

 

“Okay! Truth or Dare?” The excitement can be seen on _____’s eyes as she expected Jisoo to pick truth. 

 

If I choose truth, there’s a high possibility that she’ll ask who my crush is… better pick dare then. Jisoo thought, before saying, “Dare.”

 

“Oohh~ Up for a challenge, are we?” The devilish smile creeping on _____’s face made Jisoo regret her choice immediately, but there’s no backing out now.

 

“Okay, Let’s see… Give this pen to your crush.” _____ placed the pen in front of Jisoo, a smirk appearing on her face, she certainly planned it all along. Jisoo actually wondered on why _____ is so persistent in knowing who she likes, for the latter kept on asking about it, but of course she couldn’t just make up a name in front of her ‘crush’ who is asking who her crush is.

 

“Yah! It’s only the first round! Who goes that hard on the first round?” Jisoo whined, trying to change _____’s mind, although she knew that it was already hopeless.

 

_____ shook her head, her smile never leaving her face. “Me. Now stop whining and do it.” However no matter how big her smile is, her heart can’t hide the nervousness she’s feeling. She hoped that whoever Jisoo’s crush is, she’s no better than her. _____ is determined to outshine Jisoo’s crush. 

 

“Ugh fine.” Jisoo masked her anxiousness with an irritated expression, not wanting _____ to notice how nervous she is and how her palm is already sweaty. She carefully picked it up and slowly placed it in front of _____, who scrunched her face immediately.

 

“What? You don’t want to do it? Oh come on!” ______ slumped back at her chair, whining as she does. 

 

“I’m doing it.” This time, Jisoo spoke in a calm yet confident tone, as if she’s about present in front of the class, which definitely isn’t the case.

 

“Then do it.” _____ crossed her arms, waiting for Jisoo to move out from her seat.

 

“I already did.” The numbness of _____ is making Jisoo grow frustrated. She have been giving hints and such, she even directly said to _____  that she likes her but the latter thinks she was joking. 

 

“But you gave it to me. You can’t use me as an excuse to not give this to your crush.” _____ picked up the pen and twirl it on her fingers. 

 

“I’m not using you as my excuse. You’re my crush!” Jisoo finally said, louder than she was supposed to say, earning looks from her classmates. 

 

Jisoo didn’t know when it started. All she knew is that she couldn’t concentrate in class because she notices every thing that her seat mate, _____, does. Jisoo finds it hard to not glance beside her. She felt conscious about everything she does in front of _____. Jisoo would always try to look pretty when she’s talking to her, she prevents herself from doing the most silly things, cause she thinks that she’ll make a fool of herself in front of _____ and the latter would find her weird, although _____ really find it cute and funny when Jisoo jokes around, she just never puts it into words.

 

“Ooohh.” 

 

“I knew it! It was so obvious.”

 

“Ask her out! Ask her out!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter